Faith To Move Mountains

Greetings in the Lord!

Today's word comes from Matthew 17:18-20~
"Jesus rebuked the demon, and it came out of the boy, and he was healed from that moment. Then the disciples came to Jesus in private and asked, "Why coudn't we drive it out?" He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

~Recently the Lord gave me a vision of a huge, snow-capped blue mountian off in the distance. As I stood there admiring the view, a man came to me and told me we were going there to: "Speak to the mountain." I understood that he was referring to the above scripture and as I took a moment to imagine it being moved, the mountian shook violently and moved to my right along the horizon. "Wow--that wasn't so hard," I thought to myself.

A few days later the Lord again gave me a vision of myself preaching to a group of people in a makeshift church with dirt floors, telling them to "Speak to the mountian! Even if you just believe that it will move from here to there it will!" It was interesting that this city was indeed located in the mountians, so the people very well related to the idea of mountains as obstacles...and were encouraged by the word to let their faith increase to deal with the "mountians" in their lives. Today's word is just that--an encouragement to let your faith increase and speak to the mountains in your life, "Move from here to there!"...and it will move.
~Be blessed and be a blessing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joel 2: Locusts Swarm and Devour the Land

A Tsunami of Truth and Justice

Confession is Good for the Soul

A Deep Work Being Done

Unshakable Lord, Have Your Way

Battlements of Rubies, Gates of Sparkling Jewels

Europe Awaken Yourselves