Dunamis Power

Greetings in the Lord!

For today's word the Lord led me to read Ezekiel 37, "The Valley of Dry Bones," after He had shown me an amazing vision.

Very early this morning during prayer, I saw a vision of a pile of dusty human bones inside a cave. The Lord said, "Speak to the bones." I knew the Lord was referring to Ezekiel chapter 37, so I got out my Bible and started reading the passage. As I was reading it, I saw the bones re-align themselves in the form of a human skeletal system, then tendons, muscles, organs, everything formed on the body, ending with skin being formed and covering the whole body.

V.9) Then He said to me, "Prophesy to the breath; prophesy, son of man, and say to it, 'This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe into these slain, that they may live.'" So I prophesied as He commanded me, and breath entered them; they came to life and stood up on their feet--a vast army.

~As I read that portion, the fully-formed body I saw in the vision completely inhaled a huge breath and his eyes popped open and his body jolted alive! As he gained awareness of his surroundings, he got up shakily to his feet. Then, I watched as he walked naked down the dark passageway out to the light at the mouth of the cave. In an instant I was outside the cave and watching him come out into the beauty of lush surroundings.

V. 11) Then He said to me: "Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel. They say, 'Our bones are cut off.' Therefore prophesy and say to them: 'This is what the Sovereign Lord says: O my people, I am going to open your graves and bring you up from them...Then you, my people, will know that I am the Lord, when I open your graves and bring you up from them. I will put my Spirit in you and you will live...Then you will know that I the Lord have spoken, and I have done it, declares the Lord.

~We are called to proclaim hope and justice to the nations...and we will see the Lord move mightily to confirm His word and revive many a person back to life. I discern too, that the American church will even begin to hear of and see actual resurrections from the dead in America like the testimonies some of us have heard from missionaries from around the world. Nothing is impossible with God. So, whether people are revived in the spirit or in the body, let's call forth the resurrection power of Jesus Christ to revive the nations, that they will know that it was He who has done it. Amen and amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joel 2: Locusts Swarm and Devour the Land

A Tsunami of Truth and Justice

Confession is Good for the Soul

A Deep Work Being Done

Unshakable Lord, Have Your Way

Battlements of Rubies, Gates of Sparkling Jewels

Europe Awaken Yourselves