Righteousness and Justice Your Foundation

Greetings in the Lord!

Today's word comes from Isaiah 41:14-29, of which I will share selected verses:
"Do not be afraid, O worm Jacob, O little Israel, for I Myself will help you," declares the Lord, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel. "See, I will make you into a threshing sledge, new and sharp, with many teeth. You will thresh the mountains and crush them, and reduce the hills to chaff. You will winnow them, the wind will pick them up, and a gale will blow them away. But you will rejoice in the Lord and glory in the Holy One of Israel."
"The poor and needy search for water, but there is none; their tongues are parched with thrist. But I the Lord will answer them; I, the God of Israel, will not forsake them. I will make rivers flow on barren heights...I will put in the desert the cedar and the acacia,....so that people may see and know, may consider and understand, that the hand of the Lord has done this, that the Holy One of Israel has created it.....I have stirred up one from the north, and he comes--one from the rising sun who calls on my name. He treads on rulers as if they were mortar....Who told of this from the beginning, so we could know beforehand, so we could say, 'He was right'? No one told of this, no one foretold it, no one heard any words from you. I was the first to tell Zion, 'Look, here they are!' I gave to Jerusalem a messenger of good tidings."

~Today's word is a prepartory scripture for the new situation I am being called to, and also one in which you may be called to or are already in yourself. The Lord has sent me to work for a season in a "Friend of the Court" office in central Michigan. This office works hand in hand with the courts and judges in the judicial system, which I discern, is a strategic move on the Lord's part to have me "see" the judicial system and intercede spiritually specifically on judicial matters for a season. Also, I discern that the Lord wants to show Himself powerful and merciful in the lives of my co-workers, who may or may not know the Lord, and bless them so that they will be a blessing and a witness to God's glory to all who come through the judicial process in their juristiction. Oh, how the Lord loves justice! "Righteousness and justice are the foundation of Your throne; love and faithfulness go before you. Blessed are those who have learned to acclaim you, who walk in the light of your presence, O Lord. They rejoice in Your name all day long; they exult in Your righteousness." Psalm 89:14-16.

~Be blessed and be a blessing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joel 2: Locusts Swarm and Devour the Land

A Tsunami of Truth and Justice

Confession is Good for the Soul

A Deep Work Being Done

Unshakable Lord, Have Your Way

Battlements of Rubies, Gates of Sparkling Jewels

Europe Awaken Yourselves