A Time of Reprieve in the White House

Greetings in the Lord!

Today's word is from Psalm 118 and Psalm 123 with a word from the Holy Spirit below it.

I lift my eyes to You, O God, enthroned in heaven.
We keep looking to the Lord our God for His mercy, just as servants keep their eyes on their master, as a slave girl watches her mistress for the slightest signal.

Have mercy on us, Lord, have mercy, for we have had our fill of contempt.  
We have had more than our fill of the scoffing of the proud and the contempt of the arrogant. 
Psalm 123

Let all Israel repeat: "His faithful love endures forever."
Let Aaron's descendants, the priests, repeat: "His faithful love endures forever."
Let all who fear the Lord repeat: "His faithful love endures forever."

In my distress I prayed to the Lord, and the Lord answered me and set me free.
The Lord is for me, so I will have no fear.  What can mere people do to me?
Yes, the Lord is for me; He will help me.  I will look in triumph at those who hate me.
It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in people.

Though hostile nations surrounded me, I destroyed them all with the authority of the Lord.
Yes, they surrounded and attacked me, but I destroyed them all with the authority of the Lord.
My enemies did their best to kill me, but the Lord rescued me.
The Lord is my strength and my song; He has given me victory.
Songs of joy and victory are sung in the camp of the godly.  
The strong right hand of the Lord has done glorious things!...I will not die; instead, I will live to tell what the Lord has done.

Open for me the gates where the righteous enter, and I will go in and thank the Lord.
These gates lead to the presence of the Lord, and the godly enter there.  I thank the Lord for answering my prayer and giving me victory!

Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good!  His faithful love endures forever.  
Psalm 118:1-8, 10-17, 19-21, 29.

"Look for My push in the next couple of days to right the wrongs that have been done against the Trump administration.  I am going to firmly shut one door of attack that has been coming from within the White House, and that will cause many of Trump's enemies to retreat for a time of reprieve for this president.  Watch and see the strong hand of the Lord.  It's a time of refreshing and healing and laughter from the Lord your God."  

~Be blessed and be a blessing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joel 2: Locusts Swarm and Devour the Land

I Have Faith

Righteousness and Justice Your Foundation

My Brother Ishmael

Strong Hand of the Lord Moving Now

Beware of Karen and the Nicolaitans

Europe Awaken Yourselves