As Your Heart Prompts You

Greetings in the Lord!

Today's word comes from Exodus 25:1-3:
"The Lord said to Moses, "Tell the Israelites to bring me an offering. You are to receive the offering for me from each man whose heart prompts him to give. These are the offerings you are to receive from them: gold, silver and bronze..."

This word is given today in conjunction with the request from the Lord that I go to prophesy in the Philippines for two weeks now, in May. In prayer early this morning, the Spirit laid on my heart, "There is a woman named Nina that is waiting for you." I had a vision of a beautiful setting sun over a large ship in a port. As I turned around I saw kids playing and flying kites in a lush seaside park; off in the distance were dark mountians with thick, grey clouds hovering over them. The Spirit said, "I have chosen Nina to be a witness to the villages," which I understood to be more up near the mountians. I have not been to the Philippines before, but from what I know from conversations and prepatory scriptures received it is a treacherous place. Certainly, even above your financial support, your prayers are most appreciated and essential for this trip.

As I started to check into flights, I found out that airfare alone will be over $700. Of course, it was right about then that I asked the Lord for a confirmation about going there and He led me to read Isaiah 41:1-4:
"Be silent before me you islands! Let the nations renew their strength! Let them come forward and speak; let us meet together at the place of judgement. 'Who has stirred up one from the east, calling him in righteousness to his service? He hands nations over to him and subdues kings before him. He turns them to dust with his sword, to windblown chaff with his bow. He pursues them and moves on unscathed, by a path his feet have not traveled before. Who has done this and carried it through, calling forth the generations from the beginning? I, the Lord--with the first of them and with the last--I am He.'" The Lord has opened doors for us to be sent to declare to governments and principalities that "Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven." All praise be to Jesus' name.
~Please call me at 906-396-3086 or email at dailypropheticwords@yahoo.com for an address to send financial support as you feel led. May God multiply the seed you have sown into this ministry and bless you for your prayers of protection for me on this trip.~Be blessed and be a blessing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joel 2: Locusts Swarm and Devour the Land

A Tsunami of Truth and Justice

Strong Hand of the Lord Moving Now

Battlements of Rubies, Gates of Sparkling Jewels

Righteousness and Justice Your Foundation

My Brother Ishmael

Confession is Good for the Soul