Let Us Go Up to Build

Greetings in the Lord!

Today's word comes from 2 Chronicles 36:22-23~
"In the first year of Cyrus king of Persia, in order to fulfill the word of the Lord spoken by Jeremiah, the Lord moved the heart of Cyrus king of Persia to make a proclamation throughout his realm and to put it in writing: This is what Cyrus king of Persia says: 'The Lord, the God of heaven, has given me all the kingdoms of the earth and He has appointed me to build a temple for Him at Jerusalem in Judah. Anyone of His people among you--may the Lord his God be with him, and let him go up.'"

~In July the Lord gave the word for us to pray that a Cyrus would be raised up to issue a decree that the temple would be rebuilt in Jerusalem. Now, 2 months later, we receive a word from the Lord about a "Cyrus" issuing that decree and the invitation for God's people to go there to help build. Honestly, I need to pray more about this, as I discern this has a deeper meaning than what I am understanding at the moment. Another word also from July, I read today that the U.N. has selected a person to negotiate the Israeli prisoners' release in the upcoming weeks, so we need keep that issue in our prayers, as we wait for the Lord to bring His word to its fulfillment. Praise be to God for His faithfulness! Lastly, I want to share that tomorrow I will be meeting the university students the Lord told me about earlier this summer. As you may recall, the Lord has sent me to minister to a university town in Michigan this season and gave the word that He was going to raise up black students from Detroit to bring about revival on campus. Well, through a chain of events I spoke with one of the leaders of that group and will go tomorrow to share the words of the Lord to their growing on-campus Bible study group. God is so good!
~Be blessed and be a blessing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joel 2: Locusts Swarm and Devour the Land

A Tsunami of Truth and Justice

Confession is Good for the Soul

It's Not that Strange, Doctor

Battlements of Rubies, Gates of Sparkling Jewels

Righteousness and Justice Your Foundation

My Brother Ishmael