Let Those Who Dig a Pit Fall Into It Themselves

Greetings in the Lord~

Well, as usual, there have been many things to go on in our country since I've last posted.  So today, I will comment on one of the things that the Lord has had me involved with that pertain to these recent events.  The first item that the Lord put it on my heart was to go out to DC for the January 6th Trump rally, so I did.    

Almost as a last minute purchase, I reserved my hotels and bought a plane ticket to Baltimore and sketched out my itinerary based on the listed events for the day.  The only thing I felt compelled to do was to pray at the rally that day, and specifically, for the Capitol Building.  In fact, that was the only place I had on my mind to go to as I went out there.  However, on the night before, I changed my plans and decided to go the rally at the Ellipse first to hear the President speak, then, I would walk down with everyone else.  At least, that was my plan.

Upon landing in Baltimore, I took the train into town and noticed the train was mostly filled with Trump people.  They were a happy crowd, friendly and helpful with each other to navigate getting into DC and excited to be there for the gathering.  However, I chose to sit by a young guy that was obviously not a Trump guy.  He did his best to ignore me and the upbeat chatter around us while he crouched behind a large book with his mask snugly on his face.  

I found his reserved disdain for us rather provoking, to be honest, and I began to put my powers of observation to work to figure this guy out.  Was he a local white guy who had sided with BLM?  But almost as soon as I thought that I discerned a rebelliousness around him that made me suspect his leanings would be more Antifa-oriented.  Hmmm, interesting; I also discerned that this was a God appointment, similar to when I took the train from Vienna to south Germany back in the summer of 2016.  On that trip, the Lord had given me a prophetic dream about terrorist activity being planned for the time I was over there.  And interestingly enough, I met a young Saudi guy on the train that confirmed what the Lord had put on my heart: there would indeed be several acts of violence to be carried out while I was there; in fact, the city of Munich went on lock down and I was stuck in my hotel room there for several hours while the police secured the city.  Now felt no different--I discerned there would be trouble in DC.  

Within about five minutes, I had an opening to talk with this guy and began a cordial conversation with the Holy Spirit's leading.  With the anointing of the Lord, he warmed up to me quickly and told me many things about himself and this trip, and his life experiences overseas in general, so that it confirmed the things the Lord had put on my heart.  There was indeed trouble planned for the rally in DC and this guy was in support of it, so much so, that he had come from New Jersey to see it and what, participate?  Only the Lord knows that.

Anyway, that wasn't the end or point of this story; no, the Holy Spirit wanted to change his perspective, enlighten him and give him an opportunity to make good choices for a good future, and I guess you could say, deliver him?  You see, this kid had not completely submitted to the anarchist spirit of Antifa, the antichrist spirit that propelled these misguided young folks to violence and destruction.  So in the natural course of our conversation, I heard the Holy Spirit plant His words in this guy's heart as we talked.  I can't explain that, but there are times when we yield to the Holy Spirit so that its His words coming out, and we just listen to what is being said.  I love that!  Anyway, by the time we reached Union Station in DC, this guy's whole demeanor had changed.  It was as if he wanted to hang out longer and chat, and he seemed a lot more positive in his outlook and just looked, well, brighter.  Praise God for that!  I also prayed that he would get back into alignment with the plans and purposes of the Lord for his life and would not choose to act out if there was to be any violence over the next couple of days. Amen.

On the day of the rally, it was a festive affair!  Music was playing, Trump people were lively and positive and excited to be showing their support for President Trump and to show unified spirit for justice, freedom, faith and traditional American values.  But mixed into the crowd were loners who did not fit in.  They typically wore dark colors, hood up and masks tightly gripping their faces, and maybe had a small American flag pinned on to what, help blend in?  Who knows.  Anyway, by the time it came to go to the Capitol building, we began to make our way down, but suddenly I felt it best not to go.  "Let's get a quick lunch, then we'll go," I said to my companion.  Well, long story short, we missed the fracas and had to settle for talking to eye witnesses as they grouped together outside of the Capitol grounds.  They showed us their video footage from their camera phones, told us their testimony while still pouring water in their eyes from the police gas and rolling up sleeves and pant legs to show welts from rubber bullets.  And one thing was consistent no matter who you talked to: this had been a planned ordeal by outside people who wanted to stage a riot to discredit Trump and his supporters.  The eye witnesses told us of how the true instigators used walkie talkies to coordinate their efforts, pulled real Trump supporters into the mix and blocked them from leaving the area.  These fake Trump supporters broke the windows and climbed the walls needlessly--except for good money shots for the media--because the police had moved the barricades already and invited people up to enter the unlocked doors of the Capitol building.  That's why you see pictures of Trump people walking around taking pictures of the inside of the Capitol building like they were on a tour--because they thought they were!  

/https://bigleaguepolitics.com/new-footage-shows-pro-trump-demonstrators-being-let-into-capitol-orderly-protesting-dubious-electoral-certification/

So you have a mixture of coordinated, premeditated aggressive actors--literally-- staging a riot and breaking into an unlocked building, and naive Trump people there for a tour of the opened building.  So ridiculous, but effective enough.  The anti-Trump media and hate mongers would run with the contrived scenario, but no one who loves truth really believes the Trump supporters or the President himself had anything to do with breaking into the Capitol.  It was a clever trap that the wicked set up for unsuspecting people.

"But I pray constantly against the wicked and their deeds.  When their leaders are thrown down from a cliff, the wicked will listen to my words and find them true...Keep me from the traps they have set for me, from the snares of those who do wrong. Let the wicked fall into their own nets, but let me escape."  Psalm 141:5b-6, 9-10.

~Be blessed and be a blessing.  

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joel 2: Locusts Swarm and Devour the Land

I Have Faith

Wedding Clothes

Righteousness and Justice Your Foundation

My Brother Ishmael

Strong Hand of the Lord Moving Now

Beware of Karen and the Nicolaitans