Word for Iceland

Greetings in the Lord!

Here is the word of the Lord to the nation of Iceland:

"Now is the season of the awakening in Iceland. She will hear Me whisper and she will hear Me roar.
Like the waves in the arctic ocean, she will clamor for refuge and find none except in My arms.
As a babe in My arms, she will find security. In Me alone, wrapped up tight in a bundle, in the inner place with Me, she will find refuge.
'I rejoiced with those who said to me, "Let us go to the house of the Lord." Our feet are standing in Your gates, O Jerusalem.' (Psalm 122:1-2).
Truth will be your lamp and fires of intimacy will burn in your heart for My Son, Jesus...and you will be His bride, saying:
'Let Him kiss me with the kisses of His mouth--for Your love is more delightful than wine. Pleasing is the fragrance of Your perfumes; Your Name is like perfume poured out. No wonder the maidens love you! Take me away with You--let us hurry! Let the King bring me into His chambers. We rejoice and delight in You; we will praise Your love more than wine. How right they are to adore You!' (Song of Songs 1:2-4).

~Thus ends the word of the Lord.~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joel 2: Locusts Swarm and Devour the Land

A Tsunami of Truth and Justice

Confession is Good for the Soul

It's Not that Strange, Doctor

Battlements of Rubies, Gates of Sparkling Jewels

Righteousness and Justice Your Foundation

My Brother Ishmael