Mountain of Faith

Greetings in the Lord!

Today's word comes from Zechariah 4:4-7~
"I asked the angel who talked with me, "What are these, my lord?" He answered, "Do you not know what these are?" "No, my lord," I replied. So he said to me, "This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel: 'Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says the Lord Almighty. "What are you, O mighty mountain? Before Zerubbabel you will become level ground. Then he will bring out the capstone to shouts of 'God bless it! God bless it!'"

~On the drive back to Big Rapids on Monday evening I looked up to the sky and saw fat clouds reflecting colors of red and peach from the setting sun. As I was admiring the view I noticed off in the distance a cloud formation that looked like a huge mountian coming up from the horizon. It was so unusual looking, but then it dawned on me--that was the same huge mountian I saw in a vision back in August! At that time, during that vision, the Lord gave me the scripture about moving mountians with our faith, and also a word that I was travelling to a mountain to minister a word from the Lord there. On that same day I met a preacher from Africa and the Lord had me prophesy over him about the things he would be doing back in Africa. Yesterday that pastor called me from out of the blue and invited me to meet with him again while he was here in the States to open a new church in the Washington DC area. It seems the Lord has chosen this man, this "Zerubbabel", to build, "Not by might, nor by power, but by the Spirit." What mountians does this man and his people have to contend with? What words of faith will the Lord send me that great distance to proclaim to them? Only the Spirit knows. In the meantime, I ask for your prayers, fellow intercessors, that the Lord will guide that "Zerubbabel" down the path the Lord has chosen for him. And also for the Lord to fill my mouth with His words to share, my eyes with visions to see His plans, and my heart with His concerns and compassions for the people where I will be sent to minister to. Pray also that the Lord would begin to open the storehouses of heaven to provide whatever may be needed to carry out His calling. In Jesus's name we pray, amen.
~Be blessed and be a blessing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joel 2: Locusts Swarm and Devour the Land

A Tsunami of Truth and Justice

It's Not that Strange, Doctor

Battlements of Rubies, Gates of Sparkling Jewels

Righteousness and Justice Your Foundation

My Brother Ishmael

Strong Hand of the Lord Moving Now