Fill the Censers, Sound the Trumpets

Greetings in the Lord!

Early this morning while in prayer I felt the strong presence of the Lord.  After He was done talking to me about some personal things, His focus shifted to the world at large and He said,
"I'm going to raise up intercessors from all around the world to pray for Donald Trump, for I am going to move throughout the nations using him.  I'm going to solidify his leadership globally and restore honor to him worldwide.  I am making a way where there is none now for My purposes to be accomplished in this hour.  My enemies will flee from every corner of the world with the new thing I am about to do.  I'm going to begin to break some very big strongholds in places on the earth that have been crying out to Me for freedom.  Watch and see!" 

Wow--"cool," I thought. Then He said, "Revelation 8."

When he opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour. 
And I saw the seven angels who stand before God, and seven trumpets were given to them. 
Another angel, who had a golden censer, came and stood at the altar.  He was given much incense to offer, with the prayers of all God's people, on the golden altar in front of the throne.  The smoke of the incense, together with the prayers of God's people, went up before God from the angel's hand.  Then the angel took the censer, filled it with fire from the altar, and hurled it on the earth; and there came peals of thunder, rumblings, flashes of lightning and an earthquake.  Revelation 8:1-5

As I read that first line, I was filled with reverence and could only bow in silence, honoring God. 
The incense in the passage is the prayers of people crying out to God, and the trumpets are used to announce warnings to the world that judgments are certain to come; the trumpets are also a call to rally the troops to battle, angelic armies assembling to carry out God's purposes.  We are moving into a season where people who have been oppressed for quite some time from the strongholds of wicked thinking, where evil is considered good and good is evil, will be set free from that perverse thinking.  Truth accompanied with the power of God uproots even the most entrenched root system, and it is all ushered in by the persistent prayers of the faithful crying out in their quiet time.  One intercessory heart at a time, aligning themselves with the purposes of God will bring in major changes on the earth--praise God!  We are moving into a season of stronger judgments being issued to the wicked on the earth, those who persist in their sins and will not repent.  Praise God who not only hears the cries of the afflicted, but who responds with justice and mercy.  Let it be done according to Your will, on earth as it is in heaven.  Amen

~Be blessed and be a blessing. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joel 2: Locusts Swarm and Devour the Land

Righteousness and Justice Your Foundation

My Brother Ishmael

Strong Hand of the Lord Moving Now

Beware of Karen and the Nicolaitans

I Have Faith

Europe Awaken Yourselves