Be A Fruitful Branch

Greetings in the Lord!

Today's word comes from John 15:1-2, 4, 16:
"I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful...Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.....You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit---fruit that will last. Then the Father will give you whatever you ask in my name."

It was yet another amazing day with the Lord! Yesterday, He arranged that I would be the guest speaker at Rotary Club Int'l, speaking His words to a special group of Manila's finest businessmen, lawyers, city officials, media and advertising agents, the Chief Inspector for the police, top Philippine entertainers, and a Maritime Captain. It was a great evening as we shared good conversation and many laughs, then they listened with open and receiving hearts. Praise God! It was truly a special time---I was amazed at how eagerly they listened to His words. Each of them was being called by the Lord to pursue and preserve integrity and holiness within their specific industries.

Afterwards, I was introduced to relatives of a City Council member and city officials. They invited me to speak at a women's prison this wednesday and possibly some other groups as well. Then, they shared with me that they had been joking around with each other earlier in the evening about who was a "fruitful branch" and who wasn't, and when I got home the Lord led me to read John 15!

Be blessed and be a blessing~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joel 2: Locusts Swarm and Devour the Land

A Tsunami of Truth and Justice

Strong Hand of the Lord Moving Now

Battlements of Rubies, Gates of Sparkling Jewels

Righteousness and Justice Your Foundation

My Brother Ishmael

Confession is Good for the Soul