The Lord Is My Shield

Greetings in the Lord!

It is good to write again and to share this special word taken from Matthew 10:5-42 (I'll write selected verses due to length of passage):
V 5) These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: "Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel. As you go, preach this message: 'The kingdom of heaven is near.' Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons....V 14) If any one will not welcome you or listen to your words, shake the dust off your feet when you leave that home or town...I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves. Be on your guard against men; they will hand you over to the local councils... V 18) On my account you will be brought before governors and kings as witnesses to them and to the Gentiles....do not worry about what to say or how to say it. At that time you will be given what to say, for it will not be you speaking, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you. Brother will betray brother to death,...V 22) All men will hate you because of me, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved. When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. V 24) A student is not above his teacher, nor a servant above his master....If the head of the house has been called Beelzebub, how much more the members of his household! So do not be afraid of them. There is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known. What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight;...Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and the body in hell.

V 34) Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to turn 'a man against his father, a daughter against her mother...' V 37) Anyone who loves his father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me; and anyone who does not take up his cross and follow me is not worthy of me. Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it."

~The Lord sent me to the Philippines to preach to the "lost sheep of Israel" His justice and judgement to the wayward and wicked in heart; His holy aversion to the cowardly and double-minded, and to those who love their own lives more than Him. The Lord's cleansing fire is about to come upon the Philippines and even those in the churches will say, "Can this be God?" Right now the Lord is strengthening and empowering the righteous there with wisdom and revelation so that in the days ahead they will be able to give godly counsel and guidance to a flock that will be tempted to be scattered or compromise. The glory of the Lord will be present among them and they will see the amazing power of the Lord.

In the last days before I had to "flee to another," the Lord had me minister, knowingly, to my betrayers, even to those that plotted against my life. When they asked me sarcastically if I was scared to be in my situation, I shared with them a vision I had before I left to the Philippines, in which I called, "The Mystery of Persecution." In this vision, Jesus was hanging on the cross just inches from my face. I traced my hand along his outstretched arms and across his chest, then, I gently stroked his beard. I felt an intense love for Him, thinking, "this is how the early persecuted Christians must have felt." After I shared this story, a man went on to ask me if I knew when I was speaking to demons and how to cast them out of people....I discerned he was referring to himself. Later, he told me someone could be "hired" for 1500 pesos ($30) and admitted he could be a terrorist because he hated "politics." At that I gave him a jar of honey and left praying that the Lord would enlighten his eyes like He did to Jonathan. That man left me alone....

~Praise be to God our Deliverer!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joel 2: Locusts Swarm and Devour the Land

A Tsunami of Truth and Justice

Strong Hand of the Lord Moving Now

Battlements of Rubies, Gates of Sparkling Jewels

Righteousness and Justice Your Foundation

My Brother Ishmael

Confession is Good for the Soul