Precious In His Sight

Greetings in the Lord!

Today's word comes from Song of Songs 2:8-15.
"Listen! My lover! Look! Here he comes, leaping across the mountains, bounding over the hills. My lover is like a gazelle or a young stag. Look! There he stands behind our wall, gazing through the windows, peering through the lattice. My lover spoke and said to me, "Arise my darling, my beautiful one, and come with me. See! The winter is past; the rains are over and gone. Flowers appear on the earth; the season of singing has come, the cooing of doves is heard in our land....Arise, come my darling; my beautiful one, come with me."

"My dove in the clefts of the rock, in the hiding places on the mountainside, show me your face, let me hear your voice; for your voice is sweet, and your face is lovely. Catch for us the foxes, the little foxes that ruin the vineyards, our vineyards that are in bloom."

~What little foxes this day are seeking to ruin the wonderful new wine the Lord has for you? Catch them in the act--be aware of the set traps of the enemy so we can enjoy all that the Lord has for us! Offense is a bait; anger a deep pit; bitterness is heavy and folly an uneven path. "Arise, come my darling;" He calls to us this day to recapture our hearts and captivate us with His tender touch--to lead us forward, for we have been stagnant and hidden, alone and searching too long..."my beautiful one, come with me." The Lord has been peering in through our windows, to the hiding places we've kept our innerselves. Come out...He sees you! We are precious in His sight, and forever welcomed into His presence.

~Be blessed and be a blessing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joel 2: Locusts Swarm and Devour the Land

A Tsunami of Truth and Justice

Confession is Good for the Soul

A Deep Work Being Done

Unshakable Lord, Have Your Way

Battlements of Rubies, Gates of Sparkling Jewels

Righteousness and Justice Your Foundation