Spirit of Repentance

Greetings in the Lord!

Today's word comes from Isaiah chapters 46 & 47, especially 46:10-13:
"I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say: My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please. From the east I summon a bird of prey; from a far-off land, a man to fulfill my purpose. What I have said, that will I do. Listen to me, you stubborn-hearted, you who are far from righteousness. I am bringing my righteousness near, it is not far away; and my salvation will not be delayed. I will grant salvation to Zion, my splendor to Israel."

~One of the last "divine appointments" I had while in the Philippines was with a self-proclaimed political terrorist. As I shared with him the word to repent that the Lord had sent me to Manila to give, I heard myself prophesy about the upcoming judgments the United States would endure if they would not change their ways as well. I became overcome with sadness as I shared this, as I recalled in the back of my mind the words the Lord had given me in the summer of 2003 about the fork in the road that the United States was approaching, and the judgments that would result if we did not repent as a nation and change our ways. I discern today's word to be in reference to those prophetic warnings. The Lord will "grant salvation" to those that love Him and obey His commands, but to the "stubborn-hearted" tough times lie ahead, for indeed, the Lord is "bringing His righteousness near." Pray fellow saints that a spirit of repentance would fall upon this nation in a mighty way.

~Be blessed and be a blessing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joel 2: Locusts Swarm and Devour the Land

A Tsunami of Truth and Justice

Strong Hand of the Lord Moving Now

Battlements of Rubies, Gates of Sparkling Jewels

Righteousness and Justice Your Foundation

My Brother Ishmael

Confession is Good for the Soul