Cut Off the Spreading Branches

Greetings in the Lord!

I want to share with you the same word the Lord gave back in January of this year, based on Isaiah chapter 18~

"Woe to the land of whirring wings along the rivers of Cush, which sends envoys by sea in papyrus boats over the water. Go, swift messengers, to a people tall and smooth-skinned,...an aggessive nation of strange speech, whose land is divided by waters.

All you people of the world, you who live on the earth, when a banner is raised on the mountains, you will see it, and when a trumpet sounds, you will hear it. This is what the Lord says to me:

"I will remain quiet and will look on from My dwelling place, like shimmering heat in the sunshine...For, before the harvest, when the blossom is gone and the flower becomes a ripening grape, He will cut off the shoots with pruning knives, and cut down and take away the spreading branches."

~On the evening of September 3rd, "before the harvest"--which falls late August/early September, the Lord began to "cut the spreading branches" with the introduction of Gov. Sarah Palin into the election race as Republican VP. Who but the Lord could have unveiled such an unsuspecting blow to a most famous Kenyan, a person from "along the rivers of Cush,"..."to a people tall and smooth-skinned."

The Lord had given this word many times, and as August approached my eyes were alert to see how He would fulfill His word. And it's interesting too, that without Hillary Clinton making her sustained bid for the Democratic ticket, the impact of Sarah Palin most probably would not have been but a ripple on the water! Oh, many all but stuck their tongues out and threw rocks at Clinton, even at the audacity of my proclaiming the Lord's words about her, but now? It's interesting too to watch now--Hillary hestitates to say anything negative about Palin. And all those special interest groups that formed to support Clinton because she was a woman--they are having a hard time NOT supporting Palin! What an amazing and ever-surprising God we serve! We prophesy in part and God fills in the rest.

"For I am the Lord, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior; I give Egypt for your ransom, Cush and Seba in your stead. Since you are precious and honored in My sight, and because I love you, I will give men in exchange for you, and people in exchange for your life."

"Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west. I will say to the north, 'Give them up!' and to the south, 'Do not hold them back.' Bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the ends of the earth--everyone who is called by My name, whom I created for My glory, whom I formed and made." (Isaiah 43:4-7)

Yes, the Lord is gathering His children together because He loves us and will not turn us over to those who seek to malign us as a nation.

~Be blessed and be a blessing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joel 2: Locusts Swarm and Devour the Land

A Tsunami of Truth and Justice

Strong Hand of the Lord Moving Now

Battlements of Rubies, Gates of Sparkling Jewels

Righteousness and Justice Your Foundation

My Brother Ishmael

Confession is Good for the Soul