Here I Am, Send Me

Greetings in the Lord!

Today's word is from Isaiah 6:5-10~

"Woe to me!" I cried, "I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty." Then one of the seraphs flew to me with a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with tongs from the altar. With it he touched my mouth and said, "See, this has touched your lips; your guilt is taken away and your sin atoned for."
Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!" He said, "Go and tell this people: 'Be ever hearing, but never understanding; be ever seeing, but never perceiving.' Make the heart of this people calloused; make their ears dull and close their eyes. Otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their hearts, and turn and be healed."

~We are entering a season of great confrontations and the revealing of heart conditions. It is a time of sharing truth that tears down whitewashed walls and strips away smooth words to expose those hiding behind such devices. It is a time of preaching the gospel to those who shut their ears at the sound of His name and to those who mock the moves of the Spirit and the obedience of the faithful. I discern that the Lord is preparing us for an increase in authority, boldness, and prophecy so that we can begin to take back what the enemy has stolen...take back who the enemy has claimed for his. Also, there is a line being drawn in the sand, so to speak. Truth is like a double edged sword, penetrating to the heart and cutting away the falseness. There are those that really do not want to hear the truth; there are those that are not willing to let go of their ways. Truth will set free those that will receive it and will end up making more calloused those who will not. Either way, truth acts as a light and exposes right where people stand and believe. Preach boldly; love unconditionally; persevere joyfully, and praise wholeheartedly. Amen and amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joel 2: Locusts Swarm and Devour the Land

A Tsunami of Truth and Justice

Confession is Good for the Soul

It's Not that Strange, Doctor

Battlements of Rubies, Gates of Sparkling Jewels

Righteousness and Justice Your Foundation

Strong Hand of the Lord Moving Now