Prophetic Word for Iceland

Greetings in the Lord!

Yesterday the Lord put on my heart that within a matter of weeks I was to go to Iceland and prophesy there. Here is the prophetic word for the nation of Iceland I received today:
"It's the dawn of a new age in Iceland!
Look, over the mountains--a bright Light shines.
Feel His warmth stirring and melting your hearts.
Truth shall reign in the north!
The Lord comes riding on His white horse to spear the red dragon, setting the captives free!
In an instant, all is changed! Your hearts will burn for Me!
Raging to the ends of the earth, proclaiming Truth, taming the earth once again.
You are fearless, my Nordic children. You are greatly loved my tender ones.
You are gifted and beautiful, polished for the day I unsheath you to the world.
A tall, silver, shining sword will come from the north to touch the ends of the earth.
Truth! Truth! I call forth Truth from your lips. Once again the lonely house will bring reconcilliation to the world. Peace is your name, O house. Peace, in the truth of my Name."
(accompanying scripture)
Isaiah 27:1-5~
In that day, the Lord will punish with his sword, his fierce, great and powerful sword, Leviathan the gliding serpent, Leviathan the coiling serpent; he will slay the monster of the sea.
In that day--"Sing about a fruitful vineyard: I the Lord, watch over it; I water it continuallly. I guard it day and night so that no one may harm it. I am not angry. If only there were briers and thorns confronting me! I would march against them in battle; I would set them all on fire. Or else let them come to me for refuge; let them make peace with me, yes, let them make peace with me."

I praise the Lord for His word and pray that His will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joel 2: Locusts Swarm and Devour the Land

A Tsunami of Truth and Justice

Confession is Good for the Soul

A Deep Work Being Done

Unshakable Lord, Have Your Way

Battlements of Rubies, Gates of Sparkling Jewels

Europe Awaken Yourselves