April Showers Bring May Flowers

Greetings in the Lord!

Today's word actually was given February 22nd, and then a week or so later, and now I really feel a prompting to share it here. It is from Isaiah 65:13-19)

Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says:
"My servants will eat, but you will go hungry; My servants will drink, but you will go thirsty; My servants will rejoice, but you will be put to shame. My servants will sing out of the joy of their hearts, but you will cry out from anguish of heart and wail in brokenness of spirit."
"You will leave your name to My chosen ones as a curse; the Sovereign Lord will put you to death, but to His servants He will give another name. Whoever invokes a blessing in the land will do so by the God of truth. For the past troubles will be forgotten and hidden from My eyes."


Also, Isaiah 32:5-8)

"No longer will the fool be called noble nor the scoundrel be highly respected.
For the fool speaks folly, his mind is busy with evil: He practices ungodliness and spreads error concerning the Lord; the hungry he leaves empty and from the thirsty he withholds water."

"The scoundrel's methods are wicked, he makes up evil schemes to destroy the poor with lies, even when the plea of the needy is just. But the noble man makes noble plans, and by noble deeds he stands."

The last time I got this word from Isaiah 32 was for Yassar Arafat, a year before his passing. God is doing a new thing in this hour--He has heard the cries of His people and justice flows from Him like a river. "Before they call I will answer; while they are yet speaking I will hear." Isaiah 65:24.

~Be blessed and be a blessing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joel 2: Locusts Swarm and Devour the Land

A Tsunami of Truth and Justice

Strong Hand of the Lord Moving Now

Set Free From the Trap

Battlements of Rubies, Gates of Sparkling Jewels

Righteousness and Justice Your Foundation

My Brother Ishmael