The Whole City Was Stirred

Greetings in the Lord!

Can I just tell you how excited I am about the miraculous things the Lord is doing? So many in our midst, we couldn't count them all if we tried!
"He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted. When He passes me, I cannot see Him; when He goes by, I cannot perceive Him." Job 9:10-11

Three weeks ago during a worship service the Spirit kept saying to me, "anointed hands." I wasn't sure exactly what He was saying; "Whose hands? Do You want me to anoint someone's hands?", I didn't understand. After the service a woman from the congregation came up and introduced herself to me. While she was talking I felt the word was for her, so I began to share what the Holy Spirit said to me. The Lord gave this word:

"The Lord has anointed your hands for service; He wants to move powerfully through you--right at your place of work, out in the open, publically. All you have to do is be expecting this and respond when you see a need. Very simply and very naturally you will allow God to move supernaturally through you. It will be a powerful demonstration of God's power to all."

The woman was really excited and said she would be expecting something. Within a week the woman shared her testimony to me. Turns out a local pastor had come into the restaurant where she works and was acting mean to everyone. She was concerned and asked him if she could pray for him; he agreed--begrudgingly. After he left and all through the night she felt the burden to pray for him and she did. The next day the pastor came back and asked her, "Were you praying for me? I know you were because I felt your prayers..." He went on to explain that her prayers had saved his life...he had planned the day before to end his life. Talk about the Lord's saving grace!!

Another testimony was given yesterday by a different person in that same congregation. He was at work and saw a huge piece of steel fall on his co-worker's legs. He ran over and picked up that giant piece of steel---1500 pounds!-- and his co-worker crawled out to safety. Praise God!! Supernatural strength of the Lord for all to see!

Little did I know that at the time the Lord gave the prophetic word about "anointed hands," it was being decreed for the whole congregation! Amen and amen!!

The best part about this story is that the Lord had sent me to another blessed little congregation in the heart of St. Louis---and gave them the same word! I can't wait to hear their testimonies! That congregation is truly an army of Christ Jesus, and they barely know what is in store for them--yipee!!

Did you know that revival for this nation has already begun?! And do you know what it looks like? People, just like you and me, who love the Lord stepping out in faith to respond to the needs around us. We will see the strong and miraculous hand of the Lord move in our midst. I challenge each and every one of you to respond boldly whenever you see a need--especially in public, as the Lord does not hide his Light, and pray, give, speak the Word, sing His praises, teach His ordinances, smile and encourage, decree freedom to the captives, and cry with those who mourn--all as you are led by the Spirit! Give glory to our King!

Share this email with others as the Lord leads you--it is time to move forward! Take back the land! The Lord is here in our midst--move forward! Move out in the name of the Lord!

"Say to the Daughter of Zion, 'See, your king comes to you, gentle and riding on a donkey, on a colt, the foal of a donkey.' The disciples went and did as Jesus had instructed them. They brought the donkey and the colt, placed their cloaks on them, and Jesus sat on them. A very large crowd spread their cloaks on the road, while others cut branches from the trees and spread them on the road. The crowds that went ahead of him and those that followed shouted, 'Hosanna to the Son of David!' "Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord!' 'Hosanna in the highest!' When Jesus entered Jerusalem, the whole city was stirred and asked,
"Who is this?"
The crowds answered, "This is Jesus, the prophet from Nazareth in Galilee."
(Matthew. 21:4-11)

~Be blessed and be a blessing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joel 2: Locusts Swarm and Devour the Land

A Tsunami of Truth and Justice

Strong Hand of the Lord Moving Now

Battlements of Rubies, Gates of Sparkling Jewels

Righteousness and Justice Your Foundation

My Brother Ishmael

Confession is Good for the Soul