Hillary Unveiled and Birds Set Free

Greetings in the Lord!

This week I had a dream and word of the Lord relevant to Hillary Clinton and for all of the people that support her.

Tuesday morning I awoke from a dream where I was sitting at the top of a very large, semi-circular outdoor bleacher that had lots of other people on it, but not completely full.  Way down at the bottom was a lady in blue singing songs and performing for the crowd, but I was watching with only minimal interest, even debating whether if I got closer it would be any more exciting.  Then I noticed that under the bleachers was nothing--utter darkness beneath us!  Frightened, I looked to get out of there and saw that where I was sitting at the top of the bleachers was ground level--these bleachers descended into a huge bottomless pit!  The only other time I've seen such a huge hole in the ground in a dream was when I visited Dachau, Germany--the site of the first concentration camp and prototype for all the others that would follow.  Interestingly, a field surrounded this giant hole as well...

Anyway, I scrambled to get out safely and began to walk across the field that was surrounding the performance.  Soon small walls and rocky plateaus appeared and as I climbed up and over, I helped a great many people do the same, noticing that most of the people were disabled, weak, and feeble and could barely climb steps on their own.  I discerned it was the long road to recovery for our nation and many Christians will be called upon to help lift up their fellow neighbors during this time.  But what about the beginning of the dream?

Well, that meaning was easy to know when I went to the rally for Hillary Wednesday evening.  Dressed in the same bright blue color from my dream, she sang her lullabies of peace, opportunity and unity while I half-listened in the back of the crowd.  Obviously, this lady really has no clue about what's going on in the world these days...nor does she appear to care.  The scary part was, there were others that were being enchanted by her lies; her carefully choreographed song and dance was intoxicating to those who were willing to look beyond her scandals and exposed corruption to be lulled comfortably to complacency and submission as the path of least resistance and status quo.

Today the Lord gives us His word for this hour from Ezekiel 13 and John 12 & 8:12.  First is a strong rebuke and word of judgment against all the false prophets in the land that are singing misleading songs of peace and prosperity and telling stories of glory days from their own imaginations instead of going up "to the breaks in the walls to repair it for the house of Israel so that it will stand firm in the battle of the day of the Lord."  Battle of the day of the Lord?  Yes, the Lord is allowing storms and our enemies to rise up against us for the prevalence of sin and idolatry in our land..  Now is the time to reinforce our "walls"--our convictions of what is right and wrong according to the word of God, be resolute in moral and spiritual integrity, godly convictions and a willingness to choose goodness instead of evil.  Living a righteous life is a protection for when the the day of disaster and storms are unleashed against the land--when darkness comes and has its day.  The word Jesus advises us is this:
 
Then Jesus told them, "You are going to have the light just a little while longer.  Walk while you have the light, before darkness overtakes you.  The man who walks in the dark does not know where he is going.  Put your trust in the light while you have it, so that you may become sons of light." John 12:35-36.
Jesus spoke again to the people and said, "I am the light of the world.  Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."  John 8:12

These are days to be awake, vigilant, and purposeful in how we conduct our lives for sure.  Just as you would store up a flashlight and batteries for a power outage, so receiving the light of Jesus now in your hearts will illumine your path in the future.  We overcome with the Over-comer.

The second part of Ezekiel 13 I believe directly relates to Hillary and of the practice of witchcraft in our country in general--the Lord hates it.  Verses 17-23 address the women who are doing voodoo and other occult practices to entice, ensnare, and bewitch people into listening and following their lies.

"Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am against your magic charms with which you ensnare people like birds and I will tear them from your arms; I will set free the people that you ensnare like birds.  I will tear off your veils and save My people from your hands, and they will no longer fall prey to your power.  Then you will know that I am the Lord.  Because you  disheartened the righteous with your lies, when I had brought them no grief, and because you encouraged the wicked not to turn from their evil ways and so save their lives, therefore you will no longer see false visions or practice divination.  I will save My people from your hands.  And then you will know that I am the Lord."  Ezekiel 13:20-23.

~Be blessed and be a blessing.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joel 2: Locusts Swarm and Devour the Land

A Tsunami of Truth and Justice

Strong Hand of the Lord Moving Now

Battlements of Rubies, Gates of Sparkling Jewels

Righteousness and Justice Your Foundation

My Brother Ishmael

Confession is Good for the Soul