Pleasant Field Trampled


Greetings in the Lord!

This morning I had a dream from the Lord.  In it I was walking along talking with someone who was leading animals across an open, pretty green field.  As we walked I noticed that we were following a path of trampled-down, crushed grass and saw that the field was being ruined by all the foot traffic across it.  I felt bad about ruining the pretty grassy field some more.  The shepherd said to me, “Oh, don’t worry about it.  This is how we do it.”

When I awoke I prayed for discernment and was led to read Jeremiah 12:7-12:

“I will give the one I love into the hands of her enemies…Has not My inheritance become to me like a speckled bird of prey that the other birds of prey surround and attack?  Go and gather all the wild beasts; bring them to devour.”

“Many shepherds will ruin My vineyard and trample down My field; they will turn My pleasant field into a desolate wasteland.  It will be made a wasteland, parched and desolate before Me; the whole land will be laid waste because there is no one who cares.”

“Over all the barren heights in the desert destroyers will swarm, for the sword of the Lord will devour from one end of the land to the other; no one will be safe."

~Be blessed and be a blessing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joel 2: Locusts Swarm and Devour the Land

A Tsunami of Truth and Justice

Strong Hand of the Lord Moving Now

Battlements of Rubies, Gates of Sparkling Jewels

Righteousness and Justice Your Foundation

My Brother Ishmael

Confession is Good for the Soul