I Will Bless Those Who Bless You

Greetings in the Lord!





Exactly five years ago I received this word from the Lord:


The Lord said to Abram, "Leave your country, your people and your father's household and go to the land I will show you."


At that time I knew He was talking to me about going to Saudi Arabia.


"I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."

Genesis 12:1-3. (09/09/06)





I had some dreams around that time too, and such a vivid vision that I drew it in my journal, pictured here. This is the normal process the Lord uses to prepare me to go somewhere, so I wrote everything down and got ready for the opportunity to come up....but it never came. Until now.


Exactly five years ago today the Lord called me to go to Saudi Arabia and now my ticket is set for tomorrow. I can't say that I've ever experienced His timing quite like this--normally I go within a month of His call to go, but who can question the Lord about His ways?



So, I am going to go there to teach English, as that is my profession. I've already seen my students and co-workers in dreams and would normally feel very excited, but I am just a bit nervous, to be honest. I've never had to wear an abaya or niqab or anything like that, but of course, I always obey the laws of the land I'm going to so I will do those things.



It is an amazing season we are in--the Lord is reaching out again to all the nations of the earth and extending His promise of blessing for those who will bless Him....and curses are falling upon those who curse Him. We are sure to see wonderful and unheard of things happening in this hour! So, if you think of it during your day or at your weekly prayer meetings, say a prayer for me, that I am kept safe and full of joy during my teaching contract, and thanks to God that He is ever faithful in keeping His promises. ~Amen



~Be blessed and be a blessing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joel 2: Locusts Swarm and Devour the Land

A Tsunami of Truth and Justice

A Deep Work Being Done

Rider of the White Horse

No Roadkill Please

Like a Soaring Eagle, a Bird of Prey

Confession is Good for the Soul