I Look to You

Greetings in the Lord!

Well, the summer is over and fall always zooms in like a whirlwind. I've had so many things to write about lately, but honestly, have gotten out of habit of writing as I felt this summer it was imparative to finish up on my book...btw, it will be available on Amazon.com in a couple of weeks! :) So, now with only finishing details left to go, it's back to sharing with all of you some of the things that have been going on.

On September 1st, as I was editing one of the chapters in my book, I came across a prophetic word the Lord gave regarding His love and earnest plea to Black American celebrities for them to return to Him. He said this, in the summer of 2005:

“Return to Me, O My children! Return to Me! Whitney, sing for Me! Run for Me, Ricky! Denzel, My son, come back to Me. Puffy, it matters not what is on the outside but let the inside be clean. Return to Me, My children! BB, play for Me!”

After I read that I saw an online article about Whitney Houston performing a free concert in NYC--that day--to promote her new album, the first in seven years. The article even had a link to some of the songs and as I listened it is unmistakeable that Whitney does indeed sing to the Lord out of gratitude for what He has done in her life in recent years. The title of the album says it all: "I Look to You". If you've not had a chance to give it a listen, here's a link. You'll be encouraged as you hear the love in her voice for the goodness of the Lord.

http://www.last.fm/music/Whitney+Houston/_/I+Look+To+You?autostart

~Be blessed and be a blessing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joel 2: Locusts Swarm and Devour the Land

A Tsunami of Truth and Justice

Confession is Good for the Soul

Battlements of Rubies, Gates of Sparkling Jewels

Righteousness and Justice Your Foundation

My Brother Ishmael

Strong Hand of the Lord Moving Now