Jezebel Thrown From the Heights

Greetings in the Lord!

Today's message is a strong word and directly speaks to false prophets--those who have called themselves to speak and do not speak the Lord's words. Those who persist in telling lies, speaking from their own imaginations, persecuting and rebelling against true prophets and anointed leaders, and manipulating others for their own financial and emotional needs/gains. Also, and specifically, this word was given over a year ago to a certain "prophetess" in the north and she still will not depart from the Jezebel spirit that she walks with and influences her. Please pray for her, for these are serious times.

Understand that the Lord is merciful and just. He does not act rashly and sends many people and circumstances to return hearts back to Himself, always in the effort to show His grace and forgiveness rather than His discipline.

However, there are many even in the Church who persist in rebellion and deceit, even electing themselves to prophetic positions and the like, but ultimately are leading sheep astray. Again I tell you, this is a very serious season we are in right now. The strong hand of the Lord is among and upon us; fire, wind, rain to cleanse and refine us.

"'Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says: In my wrath I will unleash a violent wind, and in my anger hailstones and torrents of rain will fall with destructive fury. I will tear down the wall you have covered with whitewash and will level it to the ground so that its foundation will be laid bare. When it falls, you will be destroyed in it; and you will know that I am the Lord. So I will spend my wrath against the wall and against those who covered it with whitewash. I will say to you, "The wall is gone and so are those prophets of Israel who prophesied to Jerusalem and saw visions of peace for her when there was no peace, declares the Sovereign Lord."'"

"Now, son of man, set your face against the daughters of your people who prophesy out of their own imagination. Prophesy against them and say, 'This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Woe to the women who sew magic charms on all their wrists and make veils of various lengths for their heads in order to ensnare people. Will you ensnare the lives of my people but preserve your own? You have profaned me among my people for a few handfuls of barley and scraps of bread. By lying to my people, who listen to lies, you have killed those who should not have died and have spared those who should not live."

"Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am against your magic charms with which you ensnare people like birds and I will tear them from your arms; I will set free the people that you ensnare like birds. I will tear off your veils and save my people from your hands, and they will no longer fall prey to your power. Then you will know that I am the Lord. Because you disheartened the righteous with your lies, when I had brought them no grief, and because you encouraged the wicked not to turn from their evil ways and so save their lives, therefore you will no longer see false visions or practice divination. I will save my people from your hands. And then you will know that I am the Lord." Ezekiel 13:13-23

~Be blessed and be a blessing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joel 2: Locusts Swarm and Devour the Land

A Tsunami of Truth and Justice

Confession is Good for the Soul

It's Not that Strange, Doctor

Battlements of Rubies, Gates of Sparkling Jewels

Righteousness and Justice Your Foundation

My Brother Ishmael