White Horse and Rider Will Be Overthrown

Greetings in the Lord~

There are some scripture passages that are hard for me to write about, even to understand at times; then, there are passages that just make me nervous to write about.  That's usually because I have already experienced the significance and impact of those verses and it gives me an inkling (a sinking feeling) of what's to come.  (But, if you've read anything from me over the years, you know that I do not shy away from such prophetic words, no matter what.)  Today's prophetic word comes from such a passage.

In 2010, I had a vivid dream of a statue of a white horse and rider.   I would have to go back and re-read my journals for more details, but the big picture was that this horse was galloping fiercely and the rider was obviously a warrior of some sort.  The Lord led me to read Revelation 6 for understanding of the dream.  Obviously, my dream meant that there was an 'antichrist' figure (there have been many throughout history) being raised up somewhere in the world to lead an attack, a movement if you will, against God's people, His laws and His ways, and of all things good.  There would be war, bloodshed, famine, disease and much persecution of God's people while this antichrist figure, a leader for godlessness would be allowed to have his way for a period of time.  The ways of this figure are by cunning and deception at first, building unlikely alliances but with the common bond of godlessness, greed and great cruelty at the end.  

Unbeknownst to me at the time, in Syria, a man by the name of Abu Bakr al Baghdadi was made leader of an organization he named, Al Nusra Front.  It was an offshoot of Al Qaeda Iraq, since he was Iraqi and had been a member of that in Iraq.  In a series of dreams, the Lord showed me this 'movement' he was recruiting for and of their violent like-mindedness, a dark brotherhood to fight for the 'cause.'  I also did not know that in just a matter of months, the rest of Revelation 6 would begin to unfold as well, as in 2011 peaceful demonstrations in Syria would escalate into a full civil war in no time.  The red, black and grey horses were called out and trampled the land according to their given task, and the blood of the martyrs called out to heaven: 

"O Sovereign Lord, holy and true, how long before You judge the people who belong to this world and avenge our blood for what they have done to us?"  Then a white robe was given to each of them.  And they were told to rest a little longer until the full number of their brothers and sisters--their fellow servants of Jesus who were to be martyred--had joined them.  Revelation 6:10-11.

So needless to say, I get a little nervous when I am led to read Revelation 6...but alas, today our prophetic word comes from this passage.  Recently, I heard these verses referenced a couple of times by another reliable prophetic voice, and he spoke of the rider of the white horse carrying a bow and wearing a crown on his head, saying, that to him, these represented "corona" and a "dart."  But I don't go by what others are saying.  Instead, their comments become confirmation to me when I receive a similar word.   And while I did not receive such revelation about 'corona' and the 'dart', I can say for sure that unscrupulous people have hijacked this global pandemic for their own agenda of gaining profit and exerting control over the masses.  I also discern that we are in that time period where not only is this 'rider of the white horse' having victories over the godly and pushing a godless movement, he will and has ushered in the other horses mentioned in Revelation 6 in some measure as well--violence, war, famine, inflation, persecution and ultimately death will rear its head in all its many forms.  

So where do we go from here?  No doubt 2022 will see quite a few major troubles, but on the bright side, since we've been through this before and made it out on the other side, we can know that ultimately, God overcomes the wicked and sets the captives free! 

"Look at the proud!  They trust in themselves, and their lives are crooked.  But the righteous will live by their faithfulness to God."  Habakkuk 2:4

"I will wait quietly for the coming day when disaster will strike the people who invade us.  Even though the fig trees have no blossoms, and there are no grapes on the vines; even though the olive crop fails, and the fields lie empty and barren; even though the flocks die in the fields, and the cattle barns are empty, yet I will rejoice in the Lord!  

I will be joyful in the God of my salvation!  The Sovereign Lord is  my strength!  He makes me as surefooted as a deer, able to tread upon the heights."  Habakkuk 3:16b-19.

~Be blessed and be a blessing.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joel 2: Locusts Swarm and Devour the Land

I Have Faith

Righteousness and Justice Your Foundation

My Brother Ishmael

Strong Hand of the Lord Moving Now

Beware of Karen and the Nicolaitans

Europe Awaken Yourselves