North Korea & South Korea

Greetings in the Lord!

It is such an honor to share this next word of the Lord with you.  Why God choses to use us humans as His servants when He is more than capable of doing it all Himself is beyond me, in the first place.  Anyway, to God be all the glory.

The past couple of weeks I was in South Korea and was blessed to hear the Holy Spirit tell about all the wonderful things God is doing in that country, and in that whole peninsula!  He began by saying:
"The Lord has given to South Korea all the nations of the earth; great favor with all the nations of the earth!  South Korea will begin to walk in the authority God has placed upon her shoulders, much in the same way He has blessed the United States of America, to share the Good News to all people!  Yes, there will be abundance in the marketplace, but that is just a result of the blessing.  The Lord is and has been opening doors of opportunity to South Korea, and will continue to do so as she learns to fly like the eagle.  The Church of South Korea should ask for more, for there is nothing God can't do, and nothing will He hold back from them.  Now is the season for South Korea to shine in all the world, and as they give to the world, they will increase even more.  And with the growing authority, will come challenges: Islam will rear its head there.  As the blessings come, so will all the same foes of Europe and America...albeit in a different way---a campaign of conversion.  Evangelists of both Christianity and Islam will compete for the hearts of the Korean youth.  In this struggle, the undercurrent of xenophobia in Korea will be exposed and have to be dealt with, as God is love.  The blessing is in their love for mankind, all mankind.   

The Lord also showed me this powerful vision of North Korea:
I was in a land that was very cold and desolate.  In the distance a faint glow of sunlight was beginning to appear on the horizon and in the dark grey-blue hue of light I saw nothing: no trees, no homes, no people or animals, no vegetation at all.  It was the most barren place I've ever seen, and really cold.  It made me shudder and wonder if this was what hell was really like.

Just then I could barely make out a thin figure walking towards me from the distance.  Its back was to the sunrise, as if the Light was driving it away from the land.  The air was like a frozen fog and nothing was clear, but the figure approached me still and I could begin to see its pencil thin build sway under the weight of the heavy coat it was wearing to keep warm.  Finally it approached me and looked at me face to face....or skeleton, as it was!  For underneath the fur-trimmed hood the eyes were deep black hole sockets and the rest of the face was grey, worn bone of a human skull.   It was the spirit of death being cast out of the land by the rising sun (Son) of our Lord!

The figure paused for a moment then continued on its way, so I stood there watching the sunrise, praising Him for His growing Presence in the land.  In no time at all the sun was risen to the fullness of day and the land was green with tall grass and alive with nature!  Far off in the distance I noticed a fruit tree, green with leaves.  I marveled at how quickly it went from deep nordic winter to warm, bright summer in the land....and yet, no people.

But no sooner had I thought that, a face appeared before my face.  It was again the same hooded figure from before but now it had a beautiful fleshly face and a smile glowed at me with twinkling eyes.  With her ruddy skin and rosey cheeks the woman looked the epitome of health and vibrance.  Praise God! 

The Lord put on my heart: "I AM birthing new life in North Korea." 

I also discern that the very land of North Korea is being healed and the way to this new life in Him is in the land---the gift of farming.  Now I know in reality its northern neighbor would like to use the population as very cheap labor for their factories, but that will not bring healing to the land or new life to the people.  No, the Lord's loving plan for these, His people, is by farming.  They are invited to feast at His banquet!

"Like an apple tree among the trees of the forest is my lover among the young men.  I delight to sit in His shade, and His fruit is sweet to my taste.  He has taken me to the banquet hall, and His banner over me is love."

"Strengthen me with raisins, refresh me with apples, for I am faint with love.  His left arm is under my head, and His right arm embraces me.  Daughters of Jerusalem, I charge you by the gazelles and by the does of the field: Do not arouse or awaken love until it so desires."

"Listen!  My Lover!  Look!  Here He comes, leaping across the mountains, bounding over the hills.  My Lover is like a gazelle or a young stag.  Look!  There He stands behind our wall, gazing through the windows, peering through the lattice."

"My Lover spoke and said to me, 'Arise, my darling, my beautiful one, and come with Me.  See!  The winter is past; the rains are over and gone.  Flowers appear on the earth; the season of singing has come, the cooing of doves is heard in our land.  The fig tree forms its early fruit; the blossoming vines spread their fragrance.  

Arise, come, My darling; My beautiful one, come with Me."   Song of Songs 2:3-13.

What a wonderful prophetic word for the nations of North and South Korea!!  May God's will be done on earth as it is in heaven.  Amen

~Be blessed and be a blessing.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joel 2: Locusts Swarm and Devour the Land

A Tsunami of Truth and Justice

Strong Hand of the Lord Moving Now

Battlements of Rubies, Gates of Sparkling Jewels

Righteousness and Justice Your Foundation

My Brother Ishmael

Confession is Good for the Soul