Checkmate!

Greetings in the Lord!

Today while in prayer the Holy Spirit put this bold and sensitive word on my heart:

"The enemy has overplayed his hand again.  Watch as I begin to reveal true motives about the meeting with Kim Jong Un.  Trump will retreat rapidly and make a checkmate move.  And the world will say--'Well played, Mr. Trump.'"

Isaiah 43:11-12  "I, yes I, am the Lord, and there is no other Savior.  First I predicted your rescue, then I saved you and proclaimed it to the world.  No other foreign god has ever done this.  You are witnesses that I AM the only God," says the Lord. 

~Be blessed and be a blessing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joel 2: Locusts Swarm and Devour the Land

Righteousness and Justice Your Foundation

My Brother Ishmael

Strong Hand of the Lord Moving Now

Beware of Karen and the Nicolaitans

I Have Faith

Europe Awaken Yourselves