Good Morning Teacher!

Greetings in the Lord!

Every now and then the Lord will give me a word while I am praying that I want to share verbatim, just as He spoke it to me. So, today I will share a word He gave yesterday:

May 14th, 2011

"It's not too late for America! The hearts of her people are softening. There is a budding generation of kids that know My name and are passionate about doing My will. Clashes in the school place are/will be divinely inspired as an overwhelming wave of love and truth will sweep through. Expect a cleansing in the public schools of America. Teachers teaching lies are being uprooted, pruned off, and/or healed--returning to Christ and teaching and walking in His mandates.

Let all the people say, "Amen!" and "Hallelujah!"

Prayerful tears of intercession have filled My cups of mercy and I AM pouring them out over the American schools! Rise up My people! Rise up and take your stand on the wall! Rebuild the breaches, replace the doors, and post faithful watchmen at the doors."

I discern this word is not only for the United States, but for all the schools she has helped to rebuild and teach at all over the world: South Korea, Singapore, Afghanistan, and many more. Praise God for His goodness and mercy. Let His will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Amen

~Be blessed and be a blessing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joel 2: Locusts Swarm and Devour the Land

A Tsunami of Truth and Justice

A Deep Work Being Done

Rider of the White Horse

No Roadkill Please

Like a Soaring Eagle, a Bird of Prey

Confession is Good for the Soul