I Spy with My Little Eye...

Greetings in the Lord!

I want to share with you a dream and prophetic word the Lord gave me early this morning, as it expands on a comment He made to me last week regarding a young man I know. The dream was this:
I was having dinner with 3 people, two older ones and the young man. I was listening as the two older ones were laughing and saying, "This young man has had more women around the world than most rock stars!" The young man was smiling and proud of himself, too.
"Yeah, it's gross," I said, obviously showing my disapproval to the young man and two adults, who by the way, called themselves 'Christian'. "It's nothing more than a disease, a compulsion called Lust. It's disgusting how many young girls you've preyed upon and took advantage of," I said to the young man. "Look at your hands, they're dirty! It's like you always just got done touching yourself!" At that the young man went from being proud of his "accomplishments" to intensely hating me. Unwavering I said, "I hope the Lord repays you seven times for what you've done," and walked away.

At that I woke straight up, startled. I do not say things like that in the natural--in fact, I am scared to utter such words. Immediately I opened my Bible to hear what the Lord had to say regarding this unsettling prophetic dream. This is what He led me to:

"An oracle is within my heart concerning the sinfulness of the wicked:
There is no fear of God before his eyes. For in his own eyes he flatters himself too much to detect or hate his sin.
The words of his mouth are wicked and deceitful; he has ceased to be wise and to do good. Even on is bed he plots evil; he commits himself to a sinful course and does not reject what is wrong.....O Lord, you preserve both man and beast. How priceless is Your love! Both high and low among men find refuge in the shadow of Your wings....You give them drink from Your river of delights. For with You is the fountain of life; in Your light we see light.

...May the foot of the proud not come against me, nor the hand of the wicked drive me away. See how the evildoers lie fallen--thrown down, not able to rise!" (Psalm 36)

The Scripture verse confirms the message of the dream and gives assurance that the wicked will not prosper--both in their ways and in their schemes to hurt the righteous and upright in heart who decry their wickedness. The Lord reigns!

~Be blessed and be a blessing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joel 2: Locusts Swarm and Devour the Land

A Tsunami of Truth and Justice

Confession is Good for the Soul

Battlements of Rubies, Gates of Sparkling Jewels

Righteousness and Justice Your Foundation

My Brother Ishmael

Strong Hand of the Lord Moving Now