I'd LIke to Call My Life-Line, Regis

Greetings in the Lord!

Yesterday the Holy Spirit was talking about how just as many evangelists have a healing gift and preachers have a teaching gift, many prophets are gifted with raising the dead by speaking the Lord's words of life to others. As I pondered that I recalled that Elijah had cried out to the Lord for the widow's son to be revived and the Lord returned his life, and that Elisha did the same with another little boy. "OK, Lord, why are you telling me this?" I asked.

Later that day I spoke with a young man from New Orleans. As he shared his story about all the places he has lived since being displaced from there (from Hurricane Katrina), I felt that our conversation was a divine appointment. One of the recent cities he has lived at was Austin, Texas, so we began to compare stories (I had lived there in the early 90s). As it turned out, he too loved the city but had a traumatic spiritual experience there similar to myself. I listened as he said he was recently choked by a malevolent entity and had a plague of fleas break out in his room, among other terrifying and unexplainable things. My story also included a choking entity and live maggots appearing on my linoleum floor and so on.

"So, let me ask you this--were you or someone in the house doing sorcery or divination?" I asked. Yes, he said his roommates were, and that he himself could "hear" in the spirit realm. Needless to say, that sparked a whole conversation about the need to come to Christ--quickly. This guy, currently "dead in his sin," needs the life-giving Savior to not only protect him, but to move him from death to rebirth in Christ. He was receptive to my words.

Today I went to a Walmart Eye Center to order contacts and there was a young man to wait on me. We chatted cordially for a time but all the while I kept smelling in the spirit a very foul odor. Finally I had to ask him, "Do you like Harry Potter or are you into sorcery or something?" He paused and said sheepishly, "Yeah, well, I have Harry Potter books and I'm into gaming, why?" Pulling no punches I told him there was a spirit of sorcery around him and that it smelled like death to me. I did not tell him that it was so strong that I was getting nauseous, but instead told him he should get rid of those things immediately. "It's like this: Jesus is life and light, and sorcery is death and darkness." By his reaction I could tell that he did not realize how dangerous the stuff he was into was for him...or that it lead to death.

Proverbs 13:14 "The teaching of the wise is a fountain of life, turning a man from the snares of death."

Our nation is being overrun by spirits of witchcraft and sorcery, and many are their captives. Right now as we speak, thousands of young adults' and children's lives are being destroyed and withered away and they don't even know it. Please, speak out and tell them about the dangers of witchcraft...pull these burning sticks from the fire. I kid you not, if a person decided to go and speak truth to every school, church, and neighborhood being overrun by spirits of witchcraft and sorcery there would not be enough hours in a day, or days in a week to tell them all--it takes all of us to speak out. In both these stories the young men told me about how their lives have been in danger recently, whether by car accident or other circumstances. There is no time to waste, the heat is on. Just as many prophetic words talk about an acceleration happening these days in our walk and understanding with Christ, so we must understand that the enemy is moving swiftly to snuff out as many as he can.

Are you tired of status quo Christianity? Me too! Go ahead and win souls today for Christ!

~Be blessed and be a blessing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joel 2: Locusts Swarm and Devour the Land

A Tsunami of Truth and Justice

It's Not that Strange, Doctor

Battlements of Rubies, Gates of Sparkling Jewels

Righteousness and Justice Your Foundation

My Brother Ishmael

Strong Hand of the Lord Moving Now