Hand to Hand Combat

Greetings in the Lord!

Question: How does a Christian do hand to hand combat?
Answer: By reaching out radically to whomever they meet and loving them boundlessly, giving generously, and speaking the Word of God boldly!

I was awakened this AM with the Lord talking about the new season we are entering right now--warfare--"Ready or not, here we go!" Yes, it's true that many in the Body of Christ have gone through or may still be in stages of being refined, but it's time to follow the ark. Can you see the ark moving now? The Lord God is leading us...and don't worry, He is our rearguard as well. Those problems and issues of the recent past can't follow you, for "surely goodness and love will follow you all the days of your life."

As I was communing with the Lord I found myself saying aloud the many affirmations that are found in His Word for us to know and walk out:

"Christ lives in me", "I can do all things in Christ", "I am an overcomer in Christ Jesus", "I am a new creature in Christ", "I am dead to sin", "I am a joint heir in Christ", "I am the head and not the tail, above and not beneath", "I am washed and forgiven, redeemed and set free by the blood of Christ", "I am chosen and dearly loved by Christ", "I am a child of light and not of darkness", "I am a child of God", "I am an ambassador for Christ", and so many more!

Speak to yourself and others these affirmations found in Scripture and begin to do hand to hand combat; be a radical blessing to someone, take action and apply your faith in practical ways to all those around you. I hear the Lord saying, "Christians (little Christs!) fall in line! Ready, move out to the places you've been called to and begin to share My love, My comfort and hope, My truth and provision to all those in need." Press in and press on--"I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me." Philippians 3:12b.

"The earth is the Lord's, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it; for He founded it upon the seas and established it upon the waters.

Who may ascend the hill of the Lord? Who may stand in His holy place?

He who has clean hands and a pure heart, who does not lift up his soul to an idol or swear by what is false. He will receive blessing from the Lord and vindication from God his Savior.
Such is the generation of those who seek Him, who seek Your face, O God of Jacob.

Lift up your heads, O you gates; be lifted up, you ancient doors, that the King of glory may come in. Who is this King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle.

Lift up your heads, O you gates; lift them up, you ancient doors, that the King of glory may come in. Who is He, this King of Glory? The Lord Almighty--He is the King of glory." Psalm 24

~Be blessed and be a blessing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joel 2: Locusts Swarm and Devour the Land

A Tsunami of Truth and Justice

Confession is Good for the Soul

A Deep Work Being Done

Unshakable Lord, Have Your Way

Battlements of Rubies, Gates of Sparkling Jewels

Righteousness and Justice Your Foundation