Word for the United States--Very Important

Greetings in the Lord!

Recently on the Elijah list, there was a specific word given that I felt God was keeping me in the loop about--but had not given me full understanding yet. This word had to do with the call to fast for three weeks in July and cry out to God for protection and strategy during an increased time of attack by the enemy. As described by prophet Bob Jones, this enemy spirit was a major "snake" spirit that usually runs amuck undetected and is very dangerous--even being linked to nationwide plagues, if I remember correctly. It was put on my heart to fast and pray, so I did, while keeping an eye in the news to see what would develop or transpire. Would God reveal a major terrorist plot or would some high-level terrorists be caught? Well, I saw there was some increased activity on this front worldwide, but it didn't seem that it was relevant to what was being laid on my heart by the Lord.

However, this morning the Spirit gave me understanding of what exactly had transpired over the past three weeks---more Harry Potter books. Yes, that prophetic word, as the Lord was speaking to me about it, had to do with the launching of the latest Harry Potter book/movie. This snake spirit certainly did strike our nation---over 12 milion copies were printed and sent to the markets for our spiritually starving people to devour and invite the enemy access into their lives. (Even as I write this word to you, my computer has received a Trojan virus and other strange postings I've never seen before!) Be aware, that what the Lord shared with me is serious and disturbing....I pray that the Church will keep themselves spotless and blameless of witchcraft! The Lord has decreed this word:

~~~~~~~~Word for the United States~~~~~~~

"The word of the Lord came to me: "Son of man, if a country sins against me by being unfaithful and I stretch out My hand against it to cut off its food supply and send famine upon it and kill its men and their animals, even if these three men--Noah, Daniel, and Job--were in it, they could save only themselves by their righteousness, declares the Sovereign Lord." (Ezekiel 14:12-14)

"For this is what the Sovereign Lord says: How much worse will it be when I send against Jerusalem my four dreadful judgements--sword and famine and wild beasts and plague--to kill its men and their animals! Yet there will be some survivors--sons and daughters who will be brought out of it. They will come to you, and when you see their conduct and their actions, you will be consoled regarding the disaster I have brought upon Jerusalem--every disaster I have brought upon it. You will be consoled when you see their conduct and their actions, for you will know that I have done nothing in it without cause, declares the Sovereign Lord."
(Ezekiel 14:21-23.)

~~~~~~
To gain a better understanding of the what and why of the decree of the Lord, I had to walk it out. For the past five months the Lord has been showing/teaching me about the disasterous effects--both spiritual and physical--of owning witchcraft-laced "children's" games, books, toys, etc. Firstly, I had to witness the "physical" consequences: 100% correlation between owning these items and the appearance of various physical afflictions/conditions within a family 1) having their children exhibit medical and behavioral problems like ADHD, ADD, anger management issues, learning difficulties, etc, etc., 2) difficulty in child bearing/conceiving (and/or not being able to nurse) 3) hormonal imbalances of all types & diabetes, low/high sugar, 4) cancer and, 5) repeated malfunction/breakage of physical objects such as cars, appliances, TVs, plumbing, garage doors openers, computers (viruses), basically anything electric or mechanical. Yep, this last one sounds crazy I know, but it's true.

Secondly, I witnessed the spiritual consequence of owning these items: a lack faith in God--which is usually accompanied by mocking, doubting, and rejecting Jesus and the things of God in general. Even in the spirit realm my eyes have been opened to "see" houses literally become infested with unclean spirits that do their nasty work on individuals. In some cases, it was as though I smelled rotting flesh around these individuals as the Lord was teaching me about unclean vs. clean in the spirit realm.

Thirdly, the Lord has had me live and work with people who love and own and advocate such witchcraft items to witness their increasingly godless behaviors. Needless to say, I am fully understanding the last part of the word of the Lord today: "...They will come to you, and when you see their conduct and their actions, you will be consoled regarding the disaster I have brought against Jerusalem..." (Ezekiel 14:22b.) Oh, how they fuss and feud when the heavy hand of the Lord is raised against them! Pharoah received 10 plagues before he threw the Israelites out! The Lord is allowing plagues to come and the hardening of hearts so that there be a holy separation of the peoples in the nations. The people of God must be purifed and the fields made fully ripe for a great harvest of souls!

So, what does all this mean? Expect that great things are in store for the people of God, those who faithfully lean upon the Lord, choose holiness and seek first in their lives His rightesousness and His Word. They will be rewarded and will be called upon readily for His service (whether in deliverance ministries, teaching the Truth and Scripture, or evangelizing to the lost and rebellious.) Expect that the enemy will infiltrate into our churches and promote all sorts of falseness like never before (false words, teachings, and signs and wonders!) and try to mislead many and entice people to worship other gods. (Please read Deut. 13) However, those situations will provide the Lord to use us as salt and light as never before and separate the goats from the sheep. Right in the middle of all the fuss and feuding the Lord will work miracles and show Himself true and powerful--thus separating the religious from the Spirit-filled. Lastly, I keep hearing in my spirit about viruses being unleashed against this nation that seek to destroy, hinder, and debilitate our economy, communication, wildlife, food supply/production and the personal health of our bodies and pets.

In closing, you can be sure that this July Harry Potter ushered in an enemy that we've not dealt with before and it seeks to have a disasterous impact on this nation---but fear not!! The Lord has already determined that what the enemy has meant for harm will be used for His good. Let's come into agreement that the Lord's perfect will be done on earth as it is in heaven; that He will protect us from our enemies and that "no harm will come near our tents;" that He will "give us this day our daily bread", and "lead us not into temptation;" and that God will "forgive us our sins and we forgive those who have sinned against us"--thereby showing true humility both before God and man. In Jesus name we pray and praise, Amen.

~Be blessed and be a blessing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joel 2: Locusts Swarm and Devour the Land

A Tsunami of Truth and Justice

Strong Hand of the Lord Moving Now

Battlements of Rubies, Gates of Sparkling Jewels

Righteousness and Justice Your Foundation

My Brother Ishmael

Confession is Good for the Soul