Lava Lamp

Greetings in the Lord!

Today I had a dream and corresponding word from the Lord from Hosea 8:5-14. I discern is about the nation of Iceland. You may recall that in March of 2006 the Lord had sent me to that country to prophesy His word over that nation of coming judgment and also of His raising up of prayer warriors.

In the dream I had today I saw a cold and desolate city, now in ruins. Upon closer inspection I saw that there was a human head and shoulders perfectly preserved in the stone building structure. It reminded me of pictures of Pompeii, where the were people so quickly covered by ash and lava that they were preserved just as they were when the volcano overtook the city. Next, in the dream I was filming the area with a special camera that showed me only the outlines of the structures being filmed: a crater, ruins of a building, etc. It looked like a moving cartoon and I heard a voice say, "You are only seeing the outline of the incident."

Hosea 8:7-9 "They sow the wind and reap the whirlwind. The stalk has no head; it will produce no flour. Were it to yield grain, foreigners would swallow it up. Israel is swallowed up; now she is among the nations like a worthless thing. For they have gone up to Assyria like a wild donkey wandering alone. Ephraim has sold herself to lovers."

Hosea 8:12, 14 "I wrote for them the many things of my law, but they regarded them as something alien....Israel has forgotten his Maker and built palaces; Judah has fortified many towns. But I will send fire upon their cities that will consume their fortresses."

~I discern that there will be an increase in volcanic activity on Iceland, maybe even causing much distress and damage as a sign to the people there. The "specialness" of Iceland has been sold away to the world for greedy gain. "Sowing the wind" and "reaping the whirlwind" is a proverb about reaping the results of evil. As a nation, Iceland is in great debt to foreign investors because they have overdeveloped the nation (of roughly 350,000 people) to become rich and to 'keep up with the Jones', so to speak. But in His great love, the Lord will move mightily in that nation, perfectly executing His purposes to return hearts back to Him. Praise God! May it be that His fire will burn in their hearts and rise to the surface in praise and prayer even as the earth below them burns intensely with liquid lava and seeks to shower the land with fire and regeneration.

~Be blessed and be a blessing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joel 2: Locusts Swarm and Devour the Land

A Tsunami of Truth and Justice

Strong Hand of the Lord Moving Now

Set Free From the Trap

Battlements of Rubies, Gates of Sparkling Jewels

Righteousness and Justice Your Foundation

My Brother Ishmael