Brace Yourself, Big Storm Ahead

Greetings in the Lord~

Well, more trouble is on the horizon, it seems, so brace yourself (and I was hoping that when He gave His promise to settle things down, it would be like soon, you know).  Anyway, today in prayer the Lord led me to read Psalm 93 and gave another word of assurance about Him moving powerfully in our presence to help with all the protests/anarchists.  Interestingly, with a little research I noticed that I had written about this very same subject back on June 20th, 2015 (a spirit of anarchy stoking fires of hatred in people but using "social justice" as a guise). 

Anyway, let's look at Psalm 93:
The Lord is King!  He is robed in majesty.  Indeed, the Lord is robed in majesty and armed with strength.  The world stands firm and cannot be shaken.
Your throne, O Lord, has stood from time immemorial.  You yourself are from the everlasting past.  
The floods have risen up, O Lord. The floods have roared like thunder; the floods have lifted their pounding waves.  
But mightier than the violent raging of the seas, mightier than the breakers on the shore--the Lord above is mightier than these!
Your royal laws cannot be changed.  Your reign, O Lord, is holy forever and ever.

The Holy Spirit lays this on my heart today: "Very soon I will quell this storm and lay low the raging seas; I will send in the National Guard to restore calm in this nation, but first the enemy has to play their hand and be seen for what it is.  There will be a great offense which will not be forgiven or easily forgotten, and finally, My people will rise up and say, 'Enough is enough.'  I am paving the way for victory."

So, as always I pray, Lord, let Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

~Be blessed and be a blessing.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joel 2: Locusts Swarm and Devour the Land

Righteousness and Justice Your Foundation

Strong Hand of the Lord Moving Now

Beware of Karen and the Nicolaitans

I Have Faith

Wedding Clothes

My Brother Ishmael