God Hears the Cry of the Needy and Gives Wisdom

Greetings in the Lord,

Well, in the aftermath of Hurricane Irma, now just a tropical storm, praise the Lord for sparing Florida and the south eastern coast of the US.  And we continue to pray for a speedy rebuilding of Houston and other areas of the Caribbean that are in their clean up after a volatile week in tropical weather, and for their safety as lawless hooligans take advantage of the chaos for personal gain.

Today's word comes from Psalm 102.  It is a cry from the psalmist for God's intervention and wisdom in a time when he was being taunted by wicked foes far and wide, from those who would love to see his defeat.

"Hear my prayer, Lord; let my cry for help come to You.  Do not hide Your face from me when I am in distress.  Turn our ear to me; when I call, answer me quickly...I forget to eat my food....I am like a desert owl, like an owl among the ruins. I lie awake; I have become like a bird alone on the roof.  All day long my enemies taunt me; those who rail against me use my name as a curse."
(But the psalmist puts his hope in God who saves and answers the cry of the needy!)
"But You, Lord, sit enthroned forever; Your renown endures through all generations.  You will arise and have compassion on Zion, for it is time to show favor to her; the appointed time has come...For the Lord will rebuild Zion and appear in His glory.  He will respond to the prayer of the destitute; He will not despise their plea."
"...The nations will fear the name of the Lord, all the kings of the earth will revere Your glory...The Lord looked down from His sanctuary on high, from heaven He viewed the earth, to hear the groans of the prisoners and release those condemned to death.
So the name of the Lord will be declared in Zion and His praise in Jerusalem when the peoples and the kingdoms assemble to worship the Lord."

Yesterday I had a vision of being in the White House.  A heated discussion was going on about what to do with North Korea.  As they debated back and forth, I began to see a dark, cold cave with black vipers slithering together in a knotted pile.  From the pile emerged the largest one, the ruler, and it swayed back and forth and rose upright, impressing himself with his authority but I kept hearing, "Recoil, recoil," and knew from scripture that all of the wickedness this viper had done would recoil justly on its own head.  As I was thinking about that, a large warrior walked in, dressed in times of old, but of whose nationality I will not say, and unsheathed a long machete.  He was there to decapitate this ruling viper, and he did so, easily. 

Afterwards I said to President Trump, "I see a man being raised up by the Lord to handle this situation.  The Lord says, 'This is not your problem.  You will not give the order to attack him or get involved in any way, someone else will take care of this situation.' In fact, God is protecting you; however, if you decide to get involved covertly, it will blow up in your face, so stay out of it and let the Lord do it."  Then we prayed to break curses off of him, Melania, his family and advisors and blessed everyone.

So, I pray that the Lord's will be done on earth as it is in heaven; I decree in the name of Jesus that no one/anything can open any door the Lord has shut, and no one/anything can shut any door the Lord has opened; no weapon forged against us will prosper and the Lord will condemn every tongue that attacks us; and, He thwarts the plans of the nations but the plans and purposes of the Lord stand firm forever, praise the Lord. Amen and amen.

~Be blessed and be a blessing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joel 2: Locusts Swarm and Devour the Land

I Have Faith

Wedding Clothes

Righteousness and Justice Your Foundation

My Brother Ishmael

Strong Hand of the Lord Moving Now

Beware of Karen and the Nicolaitans