My Name Is Jeshurun

Greetings in the Lord!

"Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I AM doing a new thing!
Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I AM making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland.
The wild animals honor Me, the jackals and the owls, because I provide water in the desert and streams in the wasteland, to give drink to My people, My chosen, the people I formed for Myself that they may proclaim My praise." Isaiah 43:18-21.

Today's word declares that God is doing a new thing! And especially in places where He has been forbidden to be worshipped freely, as the Scripture points to "wild animals," "jackals," and "owls," all of which are used to symbolize entities that are hostile to the Lord God Almighty, will turn to Him as a result of the living water He will pour out in those desolate areas. Praise God!

The passage goes on in Isaiah 44:1-5 to tell the servants of the Lord to not be fearful of being sent or of ministering in those forlorn areas, as God will cause His outpouring to be fruitful and bless those they minister to--those who are their true spiritual children and not like the people of the desolate land in which they live.

"For I will pour water on the thirsty land, and streams on the dry ground; I will pour out My Spirit on your offspring, and My blessing on your descendants. They will spring up like grass in a meadow, like poplar trees by flowing streams." Isaiah 44:3-4.

But the most incredible part of the word again, is that, people who are from areas and places where worshipping and acknowledging the Lord Almighty is forbidden will come to Him because of His goodness to them and they will put their trust in Him.

"One will say, 'I belong to the Lord'; another will call himself by the name of Jacob; still another will write on his hand, 'The Lord's,' and will take the name Israel." Isaiah 44:4-5.

Today I had a vision of one such place--China. In my vision I saw many government leaders and prominent businessmen discussing the problems of the State and what to do about it. Most agreed that rampant immorality, lawlessness, and hopelessness were growing problems and they realized that allowing Christianity may not be such a bad idea after all. They agreed and attested to the many benefits to the State about the Christian doctrine: it promoted peace, honesty, goodwill to all people, and to submit to authorities. They discussed whether these benefits had actually helped Western societies to become more prosperous overall and they seemed to think, "Well, it couldn't have hurt." At that there were private cheers of celebration in the hearts of many of the men present in my vision because they had already acknowledged God in their lives, but were not free to share that. They personally experienced the goodness and prosperity of the Lord in their lives and sincerely believed that God could do amazing things in their land if they would only let Him in officially.

As they discussed these things I saw in the spirit realm many black snakes all throughout China being crushed on their heads with people's feet. The Python spirit there had many of its offspring trampled on by Christian believers choosing to walk in the integrity of the Lord and putting an end to the schemes these black snakes had concocted within the hearts of unsuspecting unbelievers there. I pray in Jesus' name that the Lord's will be done concerning this prophetic word, on earth as it is in heaven.

~Be blessed and be a blessing.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joel 2: Locusts Swarm and Devour the Land

No Roadkill Please

A Tsunami of Truth and Justice

A Deep Work Being Done

Rider of the White Horse

Like a Soaring Eagle, a Bird of Prey

Confession is Good for the Soul