Winds to Free Elam

Greetings in the Lord!

I wanted to take a moment and share with you all a word the Lord gave eariler this month, given on May 2, 2008.

"This is what the Lord Almighty says: 'See, I will break the bow of Elam, the mainstay of their might. I will bring against Elam the four winds from the four quarters of the heavens; I will scatter them to the four winds, and there will not be a nation where Elam's exiles do not go. I will shatter Elam before their foes, before those who seek their lives; I will bring disaster upon them, even my fierce anger,' declares the Lord. 'I will pursue them with the sword until I have made an end of them. I will set my throne in Elam and destroy her king and officials,' declares the Lord. 'Yet I will restore the fortunes of Elam in days to come,' declares the Lord.

~I actually did not know for what nation the Lord was referring to until after the giant Cyclone Nargis hit Myanmar (the next day). Yes, the "four winds from the four quarters of the heavens" were certainly called in to break down the brutal regime's control over that country. The Lord will have His way there, to be sure. The Sovereign Lord will indeed lay low those who are now in power and set His throne there and will "restore the fortunes of Elam in days to come." Pray that the Lord will continue to send in His people in to do the rescue and rebuilding work that needs to be done in Myanmar--and that His Name be exalted! In the sharing of our prayers, finances, and rebuilding efforts in that country, we will be sowing the Seed of Jesus Christ to all who receive and are helped by our efforts. Let's pray today that the God of the Harvest will multiply our seeds, and ultimately our harvest from that country. I also discern that there is a special evangelism gift that is being poured out into the people's hearts there, and that everywhere they go from now on they will share about all the love that was shown to them in their time of great need and deliverance from an evil ruler. Praise God! Blessed be the name of the Lord! Let it be done on earth as it is in heaven. In Jesus name we pray, Amen.

~Be blessed and be a blessing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joel 2: Locusts Swarm and Devour the Land

A Tsunami of Truth and Justice

Confession is Good for the Soul

Battlements of Rubies, Gates of Sparkling Jewels

Righteousness and Justice Your Foundation

My Brother Ishmael

Strong Hand of the Lord Moving Now