The Rains Came Down and the Floods Came Up

Greetings in the Lord!


So many things going on, but I have not felt lead to share much until now. Today's word is from Isaiah 26 and Ezekiel 30, of which I will share selected verses:


"He humbles those who dwell on high, He lays the lofty city low; He levels it to the ground and casts it to the dust. Feet trample it down--the feet of the oppressed, the footsteps of the poor."
Isaiah 26:5-6.


"Son of man, I have broken the arm of Pharaoh king of Egypt. It has not been bound up for healing or put in a splint so as to become strong enough to hold a sword.....I will disperse the Egyptians among the nations and scatter them through the countries. Then they will know that I am the Lord."
Ezekiel 30:21,26.



~These verses were given to me as the interpretation of the dream I had this morning. At the start of the dream was a woman who was talking with another woman and after their conversation the first woman goes to her "husband" and tells him she was leaving him "because he was completely unreliable" and that he can "live off of another woman." Apparently she had found out about his lies and had made the decision to go to a more trustworthy person for companionship and truth. Although this was a marriage situation in my dream, I believe that it was symbolic of a pastor's relationship to his congregation.


Next, the two women walk through a large, grey warehouse where the roof is missing in places and rain is pouring down from the open sky flooding and ruining the place. The women welcome the rain, as it is clean and refreshing, but many of the others there are angry and in disarray. As we all walked up staircases I looked around me and saw that there were many walking barefoot in the dirty rain and mud inside the dilapidated warehouse. At the end of the dream, there was a long slide to go down to exit the building, but it had rough places on it that scratched and tore the skin if you went down...and many were chosing to go down it.

Earlier this year the Lord had sent me to a church in downtown Grand Rapids. While I became well accquainted with the congregation and enjoyed my time there, the Spirit revealed to me false teaching and demonic strongholds/spirits that were corrupting the congregation and binding them with condemnation and false doctrine. I shared in several study sessions what I was being shown by the Spirit and prophesied what the Lord had sent me there to speak--then left before I had to dodge rocks! But instead of being angry at their response, I pitied them and knew that a time such as this would come.

The Lord is saying that now is the time of His hand moving swiftly and strongly there, releasing those who are being oppressed by the false teaching and dismantling what the enemy had meant for harm. I believe that quite literally we could see in the natural what the Lord is doing in the spirit there--maybe even with the roof starting to leak or other major repairs or expenses to the building that will illustrate all the cracks and leaks in its foundation--as the Lord pours out His Truth to flood and disintegrate the shaky foundation.

~Be blessed and be a blessing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joel 2: Locusts Swarm and Devour the Land

A Tsunami of Truth and Justice

Strong Hand of the Lord Moving Now

Battlements of Rubies, Gates of Sparkling Jewels

Righteousness and Justice Your Foundation

My Brother Ishmael

Confession is Good for the Soul