60 Years Young

Greetings in the Lord!
Last weekend I went to the Seoul International Book Fair and had a special treat as I walked out of Seoul train station--a picture display celebrating their 60th anniversary of being a nation. South Korea was paying tribute to all the 60+ nations that helped them during the North Korean invasion. The memorabilia was very touching, as were the reflective looks on the faces of the Koreans, many of whom probably could recall their own personal experiences of that time and afterwards. Its funny too, in the time that I've been here, I've had several of the older generation Koreans show their appreciation for all that America has done for them over the years by giving a thumbs up and saying "Americans, good."

In February the Lord arranged for a "chance" meeting downtown with a lady who gave me a tour of central Taegu. The main things she showed me were the early American missionary sites in Taegu and the post-war ventures that helped Korea after the Korean War. She was so happy for what America had done and said, "America gave us a new life, prosperity, and a faith." She was a Christian herself. At that time the Lord put on my heart that:

"Just as you see all this growth and life, know that, too, good things will come from the wreckage in Iraq"

I believe it. Later the Lord said, "It is time for North Korea to fall. It is time; and it will fall without one shot being fired." I believe that too. I especially held onto that prophetic promise after the Lord showed me (5/4/10) the North Korean submarines all around the southern tip of South Korea. He put on my heart then that they did in fact shoot and sink the South Korean ship in March. He showed me in another dream of a round table of men dressed in black with their black planners open to blank pages---they were plotting their next schemes and strategies.

I pray that the Lord's will be done on earth as it is in heaven; that every scheme of the enemy comes to nothing and is plainly exposed and that the Lord hand guides the heart of every leader involved in the situation between North and South Korea. I pray that the peace of God that surpasses all understanding would protect and fill the hearts and minds of all Koreans as the Lord transitions this peninsula back into perfect alignment of the Lord's will. Lastly, I pray that the name of Jesus would be exalted and fully praised as the whole world sees and acknowledges the handiwork and Sovereignty of the Lord among the nations. Amen.

~Be blessed and be a blessing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joel 2: Locusts Swarm and Devour the Land

A Tsunami of Truth and Justice

Confession is Good for the Soul

Battlements of Rubies, Gates of Sparkling Jewels

Righteousness and Justice Your Foundation

My Brother Ishmael

Strong Hand of the Lord Moving Now