Laughing It Up in the UK

Greetings in the Lord!

Recently I shared pictures and a blog about my new abode and work arrangement in Korea--which I still have to pinch myself about! It's just too cool! Then, as I was lesson planning and searching out resources online I decided to check the status of my book online, too. I was floored to find out that websites in several countries, including Japan, Canada, Germany and the UK, are listing my book for sale and that in the UK it is actually 7th on the Best Selling list for the past 90 days...but here's the kicker, the genre that lists it is the Mind, Body, Spirit/Divination one.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/qid=1264147642/ref=sr_st?rs=275576&page=1&rh=n%3A266239%2Cn%3A%211025612%2Cn%3A61%2Cn%3A275576%2Cp_36%3A2000-5000%2Cp_n_publication_date%3A20090917-20091216&bbn=275576&sort=salesrank

The Lord had put on my heart quite some time ago that He was going to use my book to reach many different niches of people, but it is so strange to watch it happen. Kind of like the opportunity that came in December to speak in Denver and on talk radio about radical Islam; that was so out of the blue. But it's funny though, I could feel that the Lord has been up to something because even in the craziness of preparing to come to Korea and the holidays, I started to receive prophetic words and have a strong fondness for the UK, especially for the TV comedic duo "French & Saunders." Keep in mind that I've never watched them before, but He drew my attention to those fabulously funny ladies and began to talk to me about them, their spiritual lives I mean, very much as He does for different celebrities in Hollywood.

And the Lord says: "It's time for some 'holy laughter' to reign in the UK!" Praise God!

"May God be gracious to us and bless us and make His face shine upon us, that Your ways may be known on earth, your salvation among all the nations.

May the peoples praise You, O God; may all the peoples praise You. May the nations be glad and sing for joy, for You rule the peoples justly and guide the nations of the earth.

May the peoples praise You, O God; may all the peoples praise You. Then the land will yield its harvest, and God, our God, will bless us. God will bless us, and all the ends of the earth will fear Him." Amen

~Be blessed and be a blessing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joel 2: Locusts Swarm and Devour the Land

A Tsunami of Truth and Justice

Confession is Good for the Soul

It's Not that Strange, Doctor

Battlements of Rubies, Gates of Sparkling Jewels

Righteousness and Justice Your Foundation

My Brother Ishmael