Now is the Time for Israel

Greetings in the Lord!

I want to share with all of you a very profound dream I had yesterday, coupled with the vision and prophetic word the Lord gave to me on Saturday, when I was at the Messianic congregation I go to on Shabbat. As all dreams of major significance with the Lord, I will wake up extremely tired, almost like I am sick or something; this has happened only a handful of times.

In the dream I was lying down sleeping in a field with many other soldiers, both male and female. Apparently we had been sleeping for quite some time and bodies were strewn everywhere, next to and on top of each other as if they just collapsed on the spot. Very slowly we gained consciousness and greeted each other as comrades would.

"Get ready; be prepared, you and all the hordes about you, and take command of them. After many days you will be called to arms. In future years you will invade a land that has recovered from war, whose people were gathered from many nations to the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate....You will advance against My people Israel like a cloud that covers the land. In the days to come, O Gog, I will bring you against My land, so that the nations may know Me when I show Myself holy through you before their eyes." Ezekiel 38:7-8, 16

Next we were being trained in deciphering letters written in code and planning strategies as we watched aerial digital surveillance screens, monitoring the activity of people and armies below. In my mind I believed it was OK to "shoot to kill" if needed, as I knew these were serious times.

We headed back to the barracks, which looked like concrete college dorm rooms, and I saw that a cold, cloudy wind was blowing easily through the doorways because there were no doors, only a sheer material draped there to keep the cold out--which was completely useless. Instead of being bothered by that, I quickly was trying to gather the appropriate clothes for the next drill session, as I was wearing a nice summer outfit--hardly appropriate attire for military training.

"This is what the Sovereign Lord says: 'On that day thoughts will come into your mind and you will devise an evil scheme. You will say, "I will invade a land of unwalled villages; I will attack a peaceful and unsuspecting people--all of them living without walls and without gates and bars. I will plunder and loot and turn my hand against the resettled ruins and the people gathered from the nations, rich in livestock and goods, living at the center of the land." Ezekiel 38:10-12

While I scurried around, my comrades left without me and I felt betrayed that they would leave me all alone. As I located the closet that had my drill clothes in it I got excited thinking that I had just enough time to catch up to the rest of them...until I saw a combination lock on the closet handle! "Oh, no, I do not remember the combination!" and sank down defeated thinking that was it for me. After awhile I looked out the window and saw the drill teams practicing--they were wearing black and yellow, like a swarm of organized bees preparing for battle.

"All the nations surrounded me, but in the name of the Lord I cut them off...They swarmed around me like bees, but they died out as quickly as burning thorns; in the name of the Lord I cut them off. I was pushed back and about to fall, but the Lord helped me. The Lord is my strength and my song; He has become my salvation." Psalm 118:10, 12-14.

~When I woke up from the dream I opened my Bible to see what the Lord had to say and He led me to Ezekiel 38, Psalm 118, and Luke 21. The meaning was clear: "When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near." Luke 21:20
The dream God showed me was of nations being prepared for battle against Israel, especially Gog, as it is the time of Ezekiel 38, to surround Israel and try to take her down. Israel's armies are keenly aware of this and are trying to get prepared also, but they feel vulnerable and are "searching for the proper clothes to wear," trying to find their strength in military covering and training. Meanwhile, their "comrades" are leaving them and Israel feels betrayed and depressed about their situation, knowing that their enemies are getting stronger in might while Israel feels more isolated and weak...but they will discover that God has not abandoned them!

Shouts of joy and victory resound in the tents of the righteous: "The Lord's right hand has done mighty things!...Open for me the gates of righteousness; I will enter and give thanks to the Lord. This is the gate of the Lord through which the righteous may enter. I will give You thanks, for You have answered me; You have become my salvation. The stone the builders rejected has become the capstone; the Lord has done this, and it is marvelous in our eyes." Psalm 118:15, 19-23.

As the nations begin to prepare to surround Jerusalem and take her down, the Lord is opening the eyes of Jews everywhere to the truth of His Son Jesus, "the stone the builders rejected has become the capstone." And that leads me to the vision God showed me on Saturday of blue and white light coming out of an ark. Giant hands came down and took out an open golden book, God's law, and I discerned it was the time for the heart of God, His wisdom and life found in the law to be revealed to Jews in a new way and of the unveiling of Yeshua, the Messiah, His only Son, prophesied in the Scriptures, revealed to the Jewish community like never before. The Holy Spirit said, "It is time to reach the Jewish people with the heart of God's law. A revealing of Scripture and of the revelation of Jesus, Yeshua the Messiah. The Lord will create and guide new partnerships and alliances this next year to reach more people, both Jews and Gentiles. Walk in love and truth and blessings."

As I shared all of that with the rabbi of the Messianic congregation, he told me of several Jewish men coming to him earlier that week to talk about Yeshua--never before had that happened!, and of another rabbi of a Messianic congregation in Denver having his synagogue blessed and affirmed by the rabbi of the largest Jewish synagogue in Denver. And as if that wasn't enough, then he was asked to share his testimony of how he came to know Yeshua as Messiah to all the elders of that entirely Jewish congregation!!! This is huge stuff, people! Give God praise! It is truly amazing what God is doing in this hour, and though the foundations be shaken, the righteous are not moved.

~Be blessed and be a blessing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joel 2: Locusts Swarm and Devour the Land

A Tsunami of Truth and Justice

It's Not that Strange, Doctor

Battlements of Rubies, Gates of Sparkling Jewels

Righteousness and Justice Your Foundation

My Brother Ishmael

Strong Hand of the Lord Moving Now