Get Ready to Get Shook

Greetings in the Lord~

Before I share today's word, I wanted to give thanks to God for the fulfillment of a word He had me share from July 2017.  On July 30th, 2017, I posted a prophetic word about God brooding over the international contracts and agreements that were being negotiated during that year, especially between the EU countries and the United States.  The word went on to say:
"1) for nations to adhere to and be faithful to what they sign the dotted line for; also, it was a warning that those leaders who think they can agree to one thing, but turn around and make secret deals to the contrary--they will suffer hardships and may be removed from office; 2) that sometimes it is in God's will for a nation to submit to the leading and authority of another, in this case, the US is being raised up again as a solid world leader to bring changes in laws and societal thinking that align more with God's heart for the nations; it is wise to follow this lead.  The Lord raises up one nation and lowers another according to His plans and purposes.  I find that most nations that have a strong economy and GNP are arrogant, thinking they have accomplished this by the work of their hands and decision-making skills.  But that's not true.  Nations and cities have lasting prosperity by the hand of God."

The word then continues by specifically calling out Angela Merkel and reprimands her for promoting corrupt policy that has hurt and deceived her people--"Will you ensnare the lives of My people but preserve your own?...By lying to My people, who listen to lies, you have killed those who should not have died and have spared those who should not live....I will tear off your veils and save my people from your hands, and they will no longer fall prey to your power. Ezekiel 13:18-23.

Yes, many of the recent policies of Germany, including but not limited to, open borders and lax immigration have done great damage to Germany and the EU.  Crying "Peace! Peace!" when there was no peace, tricked the people for a time and makes one an unreliable and treacherous leader.  It is not surprising then, that she will be stepping down.  This marks a significant time of change in Europe and leads me to today's word from Jeremiah 18, Amos 6-8.

"If I announce that a certain nation or kingdom is to be uprooted, torn down, and destroyed, but then that nation renounces its evil ways, I will not destroy it as I had planned.  And if I announce that I will plant and build up a certain nation or kingdom, but then that nation turns to evil and refuses to obey Me, I will not bless it as I said I would." Jeremiah 18:7-10.  

We are in a time now where nations' actions and agendas are being weighed on a scale and blessings and judgments are being allocated by the Lord Most High.  It would be wise for leadership to repent of great wrongs committed and re-evaluate current agendas prayerfully to see if they are in alignment with God's word.  Are you supporting or passing policy that is motivated by greed, power, or the acquisition of other lands to oppress or control others?  Are your laws and judicial system executed to favor the rich and powerful and to silence innocent "adversaries"? Are you looking to pass policy that sustains deceptive business practices and unfair trade internationally and domestically? The Lord is holding up a plumb line this season and meting out blessings and judgments accordingly.  

~Be blessed and be a blessing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joel 2: Locusts Swarm and Devour the Land

I Have Faith

Wedding Clothes

Righteousness and Justice Your Foundation

My Brother Ishmael

Strong Hand of the Lord Moving Now

Beware of Karen and the Nicolaitans